This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
    Oh yeah, that is hilarious. I forget what episode that is from though. It seems farmilliar...

Anyways um... That doctor guy is cool. He's all... crazy. He better not die... I'd have no real reason to watch... Okay, I will, but... I'll be sad...
    I agree I actuly doubt I would watch it if he died.
    Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Boomer, Both versions!!!! This character makes the show for me!!!

In fact in the mini series and the 1st season she tends to make the story
      just fantastic!!!

I hope Grace Park gets an Emmy for her great performances!!!!

In fact Boomer is such a great character she just raises the whole show to
      a excellent intense drama.....and brings all the characters into a favorable
      light in my opinion.
      Last edited by dec55; 06 April 2005, 04:49 PM.
      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

. tyrol, boomer and Helo are my favourites
        But i really dont like Tigh and six
        Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Got a soft spot for Tyrol as well.
          Mainly cos on Military themed Sci-Fi shows, you don't often get an NCO as a regular character (Chief O'Brien being the exeption), it's nice to see "the little people" so to speak.

But also because my father is a former Petty Officer in the British Merchant Navy.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Love: Six, Roslin, Cally, Adama.

Like: Boomer (both), Starbuck, Baltar, Helo, Billy, Gaeta, Crashdown, Tigh.

Dislike: Ellen Tigh (hate!), Sergeant "I'm a crazy witch-hunter" Hadrian, and Apollo (right now he's too whiny. if he stops complaining maybe he'll grow on me).

Everyone else I'm neutral on.

My least favourite at the moment is that priest woman. I think I'd like her more if it ever were to be suggested that she has an Agenda or that she's in any way dishonest, but at the moment she's anodyne; and none of the other characters are anodyne.
            My absolutely 100% crazy speculation is that she's a Cylon. And all the religious prohpecy stuff she's feeding Roslin is to further the Cylon goal of (at least I think this is their plan) having the Colonials lead them to Earth.
            Last edited by Lexx; 08 April 2005, 11:41 AM.
            MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Okay Favorites: Lt. Kara "Starbuck" Thrace & CPO Chief Tyrol

Really don't like Col. Tigh's wife
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

lol does anyone actually like col. tigh's wife? no one on the show likes her either, especially adama. what does tigh see in her anyways?

Comment

Favoite: Lee, because he is willing to risk everything important to him for his belief.

Despise: Ellen Tigh (but it's obvious what Col. Tigh sees in her, spg_1983 )
                  In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                    lol does anyone actually like col. tigh's wife? no one on the show likes her either, especially adama. what does tigh see in her anyways?
                    Love is blind - but in Col. Tigh's case it must be deaf, dumb and stipid as well.

Someone once pointed out that Ellen Tigh looks like she could be Number Six's mother...
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I really liked Saul Tighe until his wife appeared... I'm a sucker for characters that seek and acheive redemption.

Therefore I really despise his wife, as she seems to be dragging him into the pit that the catastrophe of the colonies' destruction had shocked him out of. In the long run, though, she may make Saul all the more interesting for it, so I really can't say I "hate" the character either (I don't "hate" characters generally - unless they are really poorly written).

Comment

oh my goodness..I really like William Adama, Lee, Kara and Roslin
                        but I also really like the Chief, Boomer and all of the minor characters.... the Dr and Six have grown on me over the first season...Sometimes I feel the Dr is a little over the top..but I reserve judgement until I see more of the stories unfold in S2.

I am not overly fond of Ellen or the Richard Hatch character. Partly I am sure because they have elements that I find very icky...but also because I find Ellen somewhat of a slimy character and with the Richard Hatch character I find him somewhat inconsistant in the writing and the way he has been played.
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

My favorite BSG character is from the original series...Beelzebub, the red cylon who was second in command. That shiny red suit and his aptly named character were pure evilicious
                          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

love: gee Lee/Kara, Cdr. Adama, cant decide i love most of the cast.

like: tigh... yea he does grow on ya after awhile. but he's hard nosed and does make a good XO, when hes not drunk or bein an ass. (woah uh sorry... there goes my BSG personality slippin out) Baltar, yes he maybe a lil crazy, but who wouldnt when he's under all that stress. Six well she can get on ones nerves

not too fond of that skank of a slut, Ellen Tigh (whom i swear is a damned cylon.. but yet Balter's test proved otherwise... or did it. he's lied before. im sure he'd do it again), Zerek (richard Hatch's char) can be a devious ******* at times.

yes must shut up now
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                              My favorite BSG character is from the original series...Beelzebub, the red cylon who was second in command. That shiny red suit and his aptly named character were pure evilicious
                              Do you mean Lucifer? Voiced by Jonathan (the original Doctor Smith .. "Oh dear, we're doomed!".. of Lost in Space) Harris.

Comment

Well my total cant live without character has to be Roslin shes so cool and stands up to Adama(who i like aswell)! Also Baltar has grown on me, to the actors credit i think. Hes just so fraking funny!

But i have to say Lee is my least fave. Hes just such a wimp! But then again hes like a puppy and u just want to give him a hug!
                                Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey!

Comment

Working...
                                X