Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about trying this series out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    Wow, onto season 2 already? You managed to watch all of those season 1 episodes in one day? I certainly hoped you didn't skip the latter half of season 1 because that's major stuff there.

Sinclair's transfer had to do with that business about Minbari souls being born in human bodies. His ambassadorship has... other things to do with the plot that will be answer later in season 2.
    No, I have watched it over a period of several days intermixed with Eureka...I just didn't start reporting it until recently.

I must have missed the part about his transfer....Damn.
    sigpic

Comment

I think it is discussed in the last ep of S1, so not far to go back to at least.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I'm maybe gonna try this series out ^^

Comment

Yeah, definitely try it out. Season one is slow at times, but it's worth seeing it through to the last episode at least.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Just watched GROPOS...Sad at the end, though not entirely surprising.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
              Just watched GROPOS...Sad at the end, though not entirely surprising.
              It's a great ending though. I thought one or two to at least survive, as it's sort of expected in when war is involved that there would be one alive to tell of the horrors. It was a great twist that everyone was killed, even the guys who attacked Delenn. It's episode like this which make character shields a bad thing in shows.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                It's a great ending though. I thought one or two to at least survive, as it's sort of expected in when war is involved that there would be one alive to tell of the horrors. It was a great twist that everyone was killed, even the guys who attacked Delenn. It's episode like this which make character shields a bad thing in shows.
                Yeah, but it was sort of odd that, even though they were all in the same unit, they all died in the same spot...must have been an explosion or something.
                sigpic

Comment

Or a desperate last stand perhaps.
                  And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                    Or a desperate last stand perhaps.
                    Maybe...I suppose in that one sector the rebels could have been at an advantage. But it seems like they (EarthForce) were winning.
                    sigpic

Comment

Finally moving onto season 3...An interesting revelation about the Vorlons at the end of the season 2 finale.
                      sigpic

Comment

Damn the shadows seem indestructible.
                        sigpic

Comment

Damn the shadows seem indestructible.
                          Like anyone else, the Shadows have their weaknesses. It's going to take time, effort, and lives in order to find out just what that weakness is.
                          sigpic

Comment

Like anyone else, the Shadows have their weaknesses. It's going to take time, effort, and lives in order to find out just what that weakness is.
                            I figured, otherwise there wouldn't be much of a story .

But so far it took the gravity of Jupiter to kill one...Lol
                            sigpic

Comment

I figured, otherwise there wouldn't be much of a story .

But so far it took the gravity of Jupiter to kill one...Lol
                              Sheridan's fighting the way a good tactician should. He knows fully well that the White Star alone doesn't have the firepower to destroy a Shadow warship so he has to outsmart it. In combat there are three options: run, fight, or hide. In the case of that Shadow vessel near Jupiter, running and hiding ended up being the same thing as fighting. You'll see a lot more conventional and unconventional tactics against the Shadows though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sheridan's fighting the way a good tactician should. He knows fully well that the White Star alone doesn't have the firepower to destroy a Shadow warship so he has to outsmart it. In combat there are three options: run, fight, or hide. In the case of that Shadow vessel near Jupiter, running and hiding ended up being the same thing as fighting. You'll see a lot more conventional and unconventional tactics against the Shadows though.
                                Yeah I can't wait. Watching "Severed Dreams" now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X