Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why shouldn't we have revolutions and overthrow governments when they don't do what the people want?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Awww..................
      http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-0...ecrets/7293524
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post

It's now what you know but "who you know"

Say bye bye to the Barrier Reef. Adani got the go ahead to mine that.

Comment

So the FBI has found a way to hack that San Bernardino iPhone. which temporarily reduces the urgency of the smartphone encryption debate. Until next time.
          If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
            So the FBI has found a way to hack that San Bernardino iPhone. which temporarily reduces the urgency of the smartphone encryption debate. Until next time.

Is, say for example, Mossad able to legally do the same to your phone?
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

I've read somewhere that several local or other police agencies have been promised assistance by the feds on other cases.

Comment

It's actually rather funny.
                When the feds said this, apple asked them to tell them how they did it, no prizes for guessing what the feds said
                sigpic

Comment

It's actually rather funny.
                  When the feds said this, apple asked them to tell them how they did it, no prizes for guessing what the feds said

If I were the FBI I would tell Apple to go get stuffed.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    If I were the FBI I would tell Apple to go get stuffed.
                    you win the non prize
                    sigpic

Comment

how do we know they needed to hack anything? for all we know these big corporations always leave a secret backdoor of sorts in their encryption software for use by government only
                      Last edited by SoulReaver; 06 April 2016, 01:49 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

Is, say for example, Mossad able to legally do the same to your phone?
                        Probably, the UK press were reporting it was some Israel based company that had hacked the phones for the FBI.

I don't think they're too interested in the legalities of things over there.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                          how do we know they needed to hack anything? for all we know these big corporations always leave a secret backdoor of sorts in their encryption software for use by government only
                          The government can't even tax them properly dude, what makes you think they would do -anything- the government asked without a court order?
                          sigpic

Comment

The government can't even tax them properly dude, what makes you think they would do -anything- the government asked without a court order?
                            correction: the government doesn't want to tax them properly
                            all this makes sense within the context of a merger of state & corporate power

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                              correction: the government doesn't want to tax them properly
                              all this makes sense within the context of a merger of state & corporate power
                              There will be no merging of Corporate and State power, ever.
                              Corps may "take over" the government, or merely render them a paper tiger (more likely), but they will not "merge" because there is no profit in taking on the role of the government.
                              sigpic

Comment

just goes to show that no software program or computer is 100% hacker-proof

Comment

Working...
                                X