• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's worse than ruining a steak. Pookey will have to be beaten
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

So someone took gender studies and put a penis into them. In a peer-reviewed journal, too.

Please have the patience to read the whole thing. It's worth it, trust me. Just the paragraph "Climate Change and The Conceptual Penis" is worth it.
      If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        And once you completely automate that system, what do you do with the human workers who lose their jobs? How do they continue to put food on the table, provide housing, medical care and so forth for themselves?

Or do you just tell them "sorry, you're useless now, sucks to be you" ?
        Ive often asked that of pro-automation supporters, but they never seem to answer..

Karma is such a b**ch!

Big-game hunter crushed to death as dying elephant takes revenge

Good for the poor little elephant!
        Pity the elephant died doing so.. IMO all these hunters are savages who don't deserve to live..
        AS are the rich fops who BUY the ivory etc, that encourages the people to DO these poachings..

Originally posted by Womble View Post
        So someone took gender studies and put a penis into them. In a peer-reviewed journal, too.

Please have the patience to read the whole thing. It's worth it, trust me. Just the paragraph "Climate Change and The Conceptual Penis" is worth it.
        I laughed so hard, my side is still hurting...

Comment

flattened by an elephant? reckon there's no need for a coffin they can just mail him back home

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post

It took you all the way to the climate change paragraph to realized that was raw BS? Damn, I thought you were brighter than that. The title was a dead giveaway, right at the very start.

Comment

the fake cock study is a priori amusing but I'm attempting to discern the author's stance on climate change (not easy since that's not really the object of the "study". maybe someone more perspicacious can figure it out?)

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Ive often asked that of pro-automation supporters, but they never seem to answer..
                Education and re-training, what we always say.
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Education and re-training, what we always say.
                  ah but if the job market is changing so fast that we're stuck in a never ending loop of "re-education".....who's gonna pay the bills? cuz if we have to spend time in school full time with the bulk of the free time studying....that ain't gonna leave much room for a job that pays enough to pay the bills and if we're stuck in a never ending loop of "re-education" all those bills will go unpaid

Comment

The stupid state govt. here in South Australia are running an anti bacon campaign.

What is bad about bacon?
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

It "can" cause cancer, when smoked, and makes people fat.

But so does every burger and pizza, making fat, I mean.
                      sigpic

Comment

It took you all the way to the climate change paragraph to realized that was raw BS? Damn, I thought you were brighter than that. The title was a dead giveaway, right at the very start.
                        Let's hope it was just pure BS and they really didn't send that into one of those journals and it actually got published.. Otherwise heads should roll at that Jorunal for someone NOT doing their editorial job and VETTING the sources that were quoted in it (since as the article said, many were made UP!)..

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                          ah but if the job market is changing so fast that we're stuck in a never ending loop of "re-education".....who's gonna pay the bills? cuz if we have to spend time in school full time with the bulk of the free time studying....that ain't gonna leave much room for a job that pays enough to pay the bills and if we're stuck in a never ending loop of "re-education" all those bills will go unpaid
                          Do you really think the job market is changing that fast?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Let's hope it was just pure BS and they really didn't send that into one of those journals and it actually got published.. Otherwise heads should roll at that Jorunal for someone NOT doing their editorial job and VETTING the sources that were quoted in it (since as the article said, many were made UP!)..
                            It -did- get printed, that's the really hilarious part.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              The stupid state govt. here in South Australia are running an anti bacon campaign.

What is bad about bacon?
                              It's not Halal!!!
                              SHARIA LAW!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

So the Left are now against Smoking, Sugar, and Now Bacon?

IT is official ...The Left is NO FUN!!!!!
                                I like Sharky
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X