This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    What a ****wit, the fact he thinks the blood comes from the bladder should tell you enough about him
    his gf's no better (hooking up with someone like him)

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Say what? Blood comes from the bladder?
      It can come from the bladder but when it does, please go see a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        I did...

There's nothing they can do to fix it. I've had three surgeries and I've lost count of the number of non surgical procedures. I've had enough X-Rays to develop superpowers. And just about every other scan they can do.

It was terrifying the first time. But you can get used to anything if it happens often enough.

Comment

Then the flesh is weak. We will replace PH's flesh with metal
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

It was flexible plastic for a while.. Until it started to cause more problems than it fixed

Comment

We'll Cyborg PH better
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post

Yup.
                The boy in the article implied he believed menstrual blood came from the bladder so women should "control their bladder" instead of wanting free sanatry products (which isn't what they're asking for, just the removal of the 20% VAT). My wife goes through 4 packs of pads a month, that's £6 on a good day, £12 on a bad depending on promotions).

He's got a lot to learn and is an unfortunate example of a young British male, I apologise on behalf of the rest of us, not all of us are that dumb.

Comment

Saw this over on GOPUSA.. IN relation to Margret Sanger, the founder of planned parenthood.

http://onenewsnow.com/science-tech/2...voters-to-know

During the last election year, Sanger was named (postmortem) one of TIME magazine’s 2012 “20 Most Influential Americans of All Time” – the same year President Barack Obama, who pro-life leader Dr. James Dobson dubbed “the abortion president,” won his second straight election bid.

No lover of life …

Spearheading and driving the eugenics movement in the United States and abroad during the 1930s and 1940s, Sanger played an integral part in forwarding what Americans know as the population control agenda – which ultimately led to legalized abortion several decades later via 1973’s landmark U.S. Supreme Court decision, Roe V. Wade.

“Her views and those of her peers in the movement contributed to compulsory sterilization laws in 30 U.S. states that resulted in more than 60,000 sterilizations of vulnerable people, including people she considered ‘feeble-minded,’ ‘idiots’ and ‘morons,’” the Washington Times’ Arina Grossu reported.
                  SO who's still a supporter of planned parenthood??

Comment

ROFLMFAO!!!
                    Indiana was the first state to put forced sterilization on the books in 1901, and 29 states followed soon after. Sanger was 22 at the time, but yeah.
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      Say what? Blood comes from the bladder?

Like Ian, said, it can....and also like Ian said...if you are peeing blood it means you need to see a doctor because there's likely some major kidney damage going on

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Saw this over on GOPUSA.. IN relation to Margret Sanger, the founder of planned parenthood.

I wonder if she has any family named Khan
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          ROFLMFAO!!!
                          Indiana was the first state to put forced sterilization on the books in 1901, and 29 states followed soon after. Sanger was 22 at the time, but yeah.
                          And what does indiana have to do with sanger being a BIG supporter of eugenics and a racist?

Comment

And what does indiana have to do with sanger being a BIG supporter of eugenics and a racist?
                            ummm............
                            Her views and those of her peers in the movement contributed to compulsory sterilization laws in 30 U.S. states that resulted in more than 60,000 sterilizations of vulnerable people, including people she considered ‘feeble-minded,’ ‘idiots’ and ‘morons,’” the Washington Times’ Arina Grossu reported.
                            So, she and her peers made changes to law at age 22, in a time when women had -bugger all- rights or power in society.
                            If you (not -you- you) are gonna make up bull****, you should have the good taste to make it somewhat believable.

Sanger was into pregnancy prevention such as the pill and condoms, Planned Parenthood didn't even perform abortions until after her death for crying out loud.
                            But, as we want to make tangential points, do you know that the WW2 German Eugenics laws were based on those pioneered in America?
                            Well done
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I am.

Did you know that those with mental disabilities are still being sterilized to this very day?
                              Or put on anti-conception pills and other means to avoid pregnancies, or chemical castration.

I think you need to look at what Planned Parenthood does, and did in the past, and look past the abortion part which so happens to be the lesser part of what they do. But you're blinded by abortion with disregard of everything else. Notwithstanding that they try to avoid that stage by providing anti-conception/condoms, STD-tests, and everything else a person needs to know about their reproductive system.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Typical. You see 1 person you don't like and you hate everything they brought forth. Immediately denounce the Apollo program now, because Nazis were involved. Also, hate animals because hitler loved animals. the monster!

Comment

Working...
                                X