• Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, apparently Denmark is ruled by sharia law

Comment

Don't forget satan!!

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.c...raphic-content
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post

Say what?

When did that happen? :/
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          You're such an attention seeker!

We remember you, don't you worry. Now sit down and finish your meal.
          If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post

*drinks Guinness*
            Meal in a can.
            sigpic

Comment

Indeed, but I won't ask you to criticise them all, I'm tolerant that way
              So nice of you

Fut the whuck over.. SO she's getting done for fighting AGAINST isis, but former ISIS fighters are getting rehabbed..
              That's just stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Fut the whuck over.. SO she's getting done for fighting AGAINST isis, but former ISIS fighters are getting rehabbed..
                That's just stupid!
                A) how is that Sharia Law?
                B) You are missing the point of why she's being detained. She broke Danish passport laws, which give police the right to impose restrictions on people who have the intention to travel to Iraq or Syria to fight -- which she did, even it was alongside the Kurds and not IS. And she broke that restriction when she tried to travel back in June.

It sure isn't fair -- I give her that but she did break the law. I would be surprised if she was actually convicted.

I believe, there was a somewhat similar case of a Dutch ex-soldier in The Netherlands.

Here we go: Netherlands drops case against man suspected of killing Isis fighters

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So.. Anyone heard/seen that MTV Video about 2017 new years resolutions for white guys? AND the respondent outrage it caused??

And now MTV is retracting it, claiming it was "All in jest"..

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...white-guys-bl/

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/2...ite-guys-video

I had a nice chuckle at some of the commentary the gals on Out-numbered had..

Comment

I saw it on Twitter -- in a tweet -- didn't watch it. Thought it was funny, and knew it would end in tears. Either for MTV, or people offended by it cause white man is a snowflake.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That was hilarious!!

I am not surprised people have their panties in a bunch over it and proclaiming "this video will give trump a second term"

Here is the vid:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxrsbjlRHrM

Self reflection is not a strong suit.
                      Perhaps those complaining about it should look up the statements made in the vid.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        A) how is that Sharia Law?
                        B) You are missing the point of why she's being detained.
                        A) sensationalism B) you're missing the bigger point: their law is ****ed up
                        It sure isn't fair -- I give her that but she did break the law.
                        so did the Isisers
                        maybe she should've joined Isis :|
                        I would be surprised if she was actually convicted.
                        wouldn't change anything she's already been punished (unless she receives compensation for the time served in detention - wanna bet on that?)

Comment

We have a similar law here as well. It's part of a whole collection of laws which are mainly targeted at people who have gone off to fight FOR ISIS, but the wording is vague enough to use it against people fighting against ISIS.
                          I would think it would be common sense that if you wanted to fight ISIS, you should join the military though.
                          sigpic

Comment

That was hilarious!!

I am not surprised people have their panties in a bunch over it and proclaiming "this video will give trump a second term"

Here is the vid:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxrsbjlRHrM

Self reflection is not a strong suit.
                            Perhaps those complaining about it should look up the statements made in the vid.
                            Who's complaining? I laughed my arse off.
                            If this is an example of what we have coming from the liberal media, it's gonna be a funny 4 - 8 years.

Comment

I would think it would be common sense that if you wanted to fight ISIS, you should join the military though.
                              good idea. better join as a very high ranking officer like army general or navy admiral though, so you can decide where to go & whom to fight

Comment

*fights SoulReaver* I saw FH first!!

Comment

Working...
                                X