X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Haha I love it.........

I think Samsung's reputation has been shot to hell with this.
    They're cancelling the Galaxy Note brand completely.
    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
      They're cancelling the Galaxy Note brand completely.

That's got to hurt........ Ouch!
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        There are a lot more disconcerting things about Samsung's reputation than this.
        A few years back, there were reports that their smart TV's spied upon their customers with the microphones and cameras built into their smart TV's; there is no visual indicator that the mic or camera is active or not.
        And earlier this year, they started inserting their own advertising that they got paid for into content streamed through their TV's.
        Ah yeah that's also true of the Xbox 1 or is that different because it's an American product? People whined and *****ed about that also spying on you through the Kinect which as microphones (plural) and cameras and Microsoft had to change the hardware so that the Kinect wasn't "always turned on" and yeah... It was the same complaints.
        And people wonder why i didn't GET into the console (especially the Kinect or xbox) craze..

Hey if marriage is so sacred and important why doesn't the right ever scream and shout when you have TV shows like the Bachelor and Bachelorette basically making fun of that institution and turning it into cheap ratings?
        I know i have ranted about them.. Just like i rant about big brother.. They are nothing more than ratings crap..

Originally posted by Womble View Post
        I hear their washing machines have been stealing your socks, too.
        Mine certainly seem to.. Over the past 3 years, i think i have had 8 different pairs of socks just become either single ones or are gone period..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

Mine certainly seem to.. Over the past 3 years, i think i have had 8 different pairs of socks just become either single ones or are gone period..

Usually the lost socks are outside the tub somewhere inside the machine. For some machines they get flung outside the tub and have been found in the guts of the machine ..

Comment

The socks have travelled to an alternate sock-universe, or the Sockmonster has really cold feet, all the time.

Privacy-laws, the EU has them.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hey if marriage is so sacred and important why doesn't the right ever scream and shout when you have TV shows like the Bachelor and Bachelorette basically making fun of that institution and turning it into cheap ratings?

They always talk about spending the "rest of our lives together" with their prospective partners on these shows but don't really. Or the few marriages that have really happened only last a few years, that's a short life isn't it?

So maybe not so sacred hey?
              The sanctity of marriage is an invention by the marriage-industry. Before that, it wasn't such a big deal. Historically marriage was more political than "true love" stuff.

Comment

It was a contract -- still is.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Between two humans....... Apparently.

I read a story today about Delta Airlines.

Man was sick on a plane and a woman was trying to help him. But she was black and a doctor, but the stupid flight attendant would not have any of that and tried to stop her helping the sick man.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                    The sanctity of marriage is an invention by the marriage-industry. Before that, it wasn't such a big deal. Historically marriage was more political than "true love" stuff.
                    Too true.. Marry my daughter to seal an alliance between our clans!

Between two humans....... Apparently.

I read a story today about Delta Airlines.

Man was sick on a plane and a woman was trying to help him. But she was black and a doctor, but the stupid flight attendant would not have any of that and tried to stop her helping the sick man.
                    Heard that myself and was flabbergasted. And it apparently was cause they were coming from detroit, and the flight attendant thought "No black women from there could ever be a doc"...

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016...001180319.html

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Sign here! *points*

Comment

*forges PH's name to marry FH*

Now in tradition of our people, the bar is open
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Too true.. Marry my daughter to seal an alliance between our clans!

Heard that myself and was flabbergasted. And it apparently was cause they were coming from detroit, and the flight attendant thought "No black women from there could ever be a doc"...

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016...001180319.html
                          or maybe it was the fact she was from Detroit....doesn't seem to be much left there anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            or maybe it was the fact she was from Detroit....doesn't seem to be much left there anymore
                            Gee, I wonder who is to blame for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              Gee, I wonder who is to blame for that?
                              Jennifer Granholm
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Not who I was thinking of, but 5 minutes reading tells me she wouldn't have made the situation any better.

Comment

Working...
                                X