This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Here's a couple of links for your reading pleasure.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/t...land-security/

And this one

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/ent...b01019814da7f9

Aren't these people crooks?
    Couldn't they get one of Bush's people instead? You know, people that kept us safe...Besides isn't Arpaio facing contempt charges for failure to obey court orders? Oh right, only Hillary can be guilty of breaking the law....
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Let's not forget having Steve Bannon as the propaganda ministerWhite House Chief of staff
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        And if he doesn't... are you going to cry like a little child and whine?
        No, i will just keep that in mind if he goes for re-election..
        Unlike a lot of these college kids doing such bratty stuff like having a "Cry in", or asking for 'support dogs' and the like..

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Speaking of childish whining...

Riot declared in Oregon as anti-Trump demonstrators damage cars, buildings

I think maybe the left needs to be put in a timeout (since we can't spank them anymore).

Oh, and which party was it that was concerned about accepting the results of the election?
        Then there's this report from CBS about 5 people in chi-raq attacking someone in his car, shouting "You voted trump" while beating him up...
        http://www.cbsnews.com/news/you-vote...icago-streets/

Or as i mentioned on the politics thread, that one Muslim woman falsifying a statement to cops/the press and the aclu etc, about getting accosted by 2 'trump supporters' and stealing her hijab...
        AT least she's getting punished for it though... even if it is only a misdemeanor charge.

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        I suspect there are simply riot-horny people who use everything and anything as an excuse to riot.
        Right along with many are being HIRED to be professional 'protestors'.. Heck Craigs list supposedly had an ad, asking for people willing to go out and protest for pay.. WHICH i always thought (paying someone to protest) was illegal...

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        Couldn't they get one of Bush's people instead? You know, people that kept us safe...Besides isn't Arpaio facing contempt charges for failure to obey court orders? Oh right, only Hillary can be guilty of breaking the law....
        He is facing contempt of court charges. Maybe that is part of why he lost the re-election bid..

Comment

the only paid protesters are those paid by your taxes when the SS infiltrate peaceful marches then start violence to give their colleagues in uniform an excuse to crack down on the march

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

He is facing contempt of court charges. Maybe that is part of why he lost the re-election bid..
            The other reason is probably because he constantly threw half his constituency in jail because they "looked illegal". I doubt McCain would approve Arpaio for an appointment. Then there's Cruz and Rubio who may be holding a grudge...There goes the GOP majority.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
              the only paid protesters are those paid by your taxes when the SS infiltrate peaceful marches then start violence to give their colleagues in uniform an excuse to crack down on the march

Comment

Sitting here watching the news on video only (KISS - Alive II is on audio)...
                While there is absolutely no excuse for the parade of liberal bed wetters & crybabies, there seems to be a few Trump folks that need to be iced down too. Posters, t-shirts and such with some very bigoted, homophobic and all around stupid comments.
                I hope that unholy bunch isn't what people's image of Trump supporters is... Or indeed, their self-image, as about half of them voted for him. That is not what it is about.

Comment

While there is absolutely no excuse for the parade of liberal bed wetters & crybabies, there seems to be a few Trump folks that need to be iced down too. Posters, t-shirts and such with some very bigoted, homophobic and all around stupid comments.
                  I hope that unholy bunch isn't what people's image of Trump supporters is... Or indeed, their self-image, as about half of them voted for him. That is not what it is about.
                  They are following the lead of their C-in-C
                  Why do you think it is so downright scary to see -school KIDS- yelling stuff like "build a wall" and "get out wetback"
                  This is what has been created, that unholy bunch emboldened by a president elect to behave as they do. THAT is exactly what this is about, and the blowback has started.
                  The "PC whiney crybaby libtards" warned you, you were too busy calling them crybaby libtards to listen.
                  sigpic

Comment

That is not what its about. Just as with the whiners on the left, I expect they will fade back into the background noise before long. Still disgusting to see them though.

Comment

No.
                      It's not what it should be about, you are right, but it's too late now. 18 months of trump abusing anyone who got in his way and it became a "good day" if he did not insult someone.
                      That's where the bar of national discourse is now.
                      "If you can get though a day without calling someone a bad name, you are a good person"

Look at Trumps tweet about the protesters -before- he got told he sounded like a petulant little child and had to send another one.
                      sigpic

Comment

But isn't political incorrectness one of the defining goals of the far right like Trump? After all, not doing or saying racist things is the definition of political correctness. What else do you expect when you wage war against it? People singing Kumbaya My Lord around a monument to Martin Luther King Jr.?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

In more news on the stupidity of the left..
                          This mom deserves the 'worst mom in the year' award.!

http://constitution.com/disgusting-p...ngs-worst-mom/

Comment

imagine yourself in Germany in the 30s (should be easy now)
                            if you were a jew & you found out your son had voted Hitler, how would you react?

Comment

Hey, you know "good god fearing Republican parents" have done this for decades if their kid was gay, right?
                              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eived-gay.html

Now, which mother was worse were you saying?
                              sigpic

Comment

I am very worried with this wish list of proposed legislation ideas........ Someone anyone explain why?

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/50-f...mments/#disqus

Especially items 12 and 43
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X