X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    Waaagh?
    Don't be silly, Orks don't live as long as Annoyed.
    That's why their healthcare works.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

We had a deal. I point out Annoyed's contradictions. You give me bacon. I'm honoring my part of the deal. I also moved out of the shed. Those emus were scaring me
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Emu's scare everyone.
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

This piece is very long, but hilarious.

Dave Barry’s Year in Review: 2019 was an ‘eventful’ — bad — year

I suggest not eating while reading this, as your beverage of choice is likely to be expelled through your nose...

A few of the funnier bits beliow..

President Trump wants a high concrete wall, but at the moment there is only enough money for a sternly worded south-facing billboard.
            Finally the president and Congress reach a temporary budget agreement that will not address the border situation but will enable them to resume spending insane amounts of money that the nation does not have until such time as they are able to reach a permanent budget agreement enabling them to continue spending insane amounts of money that the nation does not have, this being the primary function of our federal leadership.
            In sports, the Los Angeles Rams win the National Football Conference championship game after the referees, on a critical play, fail to notice when a Rams defensive back attacks a New Orleans Saints receiver with a chainsaw. Responding to the ensuing outrage, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he will “conduct a thorough review of league policy regarding power tools,” adding that “New England is scheduled to win the Super Bowl anyway.”
            In sports, the New England Patriots, led by 63-year-old Tom Brady, defeat the Los Angeles Rams 13-3 in a Super Bowl featuring one touchdown and 14 punts. During the National Anthem, TV cameras clearly capture Patriots coach Bill Belichick pouring liquid from a bottle labeled “SEDATIVES” into the Rams’ Gatorade, but the NFL referee crew fails to notice. Asked about this after the game, Commissioner Roger Goodell says, “To be honest, I was watching Netflix.”
            In an official statement, the Association of College Admissions Officers says: “Bribing coaches to get unqualified applicants admitted is completely unacceptable. The correct way is to give a large sum of money directly to the college.”
            Conspiracy theories swirl in the wake of the death of millionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who committed suicide in a New York City federal prison cell despite supposedly being under the close supervision of an NFL officiating crew.
            Speaking of dire threats: CNN’s special seven-hour “town hall” broadcast on the global climate crisis attracts a nationwide audience estimated at nearly 30 viewers, counting household pets. Ten Democratic presidential candidates present their plans for saving the planet, which include strictly regulating or banning fossil fuels, nuclear power, red meat, plastic straws, fracking, white meat, cars, light bulbs, barbecues, capitalism, farting, greyish meat, babies and airplane flights that are not transporting Democratic presidential candidates.

Comment

Are these people nuts?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...amacare-093384

As it stands, the 5th circuit left many parts of the law intact; pre-existing conditions, etc.

The powers that be in these states want a 5-4 conservative SCOTUS to rule quickly? That's nuts.

Comment

Would you prefer a 8-1?
                They could rule quickly then.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Would you prefer a 8-1?
                  They could rule quickly then.
                  We won't see 8-1 Conservative for a few years yet.

The point is that that strategically, from the POV of the democrats/left, it's a boneheaded move.

And yes, I won't be bothered by 8-1 even if I'm still alive then. Thing is, one of the hallmarks of the flavor of justices that Trump is nominating is that along with being conservative, or maybe part of it is they are originalists. If the Constitution says something, that's what it says. No more, no less. They don't go pulling new rights out of where the sun don't shine.

Comment

Ok man, you beleive that.
                    sigpic

Comment

You know what me about this?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-t...n-sitesbothers

President Trump issued a stern warning to Iran Saturday through a series of tweets to ....
                      Why the heck are they carrying out international diplomacy over Twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        You know what me about this?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-t...n-sitesbothers

Why the heck are they carrying out international diplomacy over Twitter?
                        We have been asking that for 3 years.
                        Did you just wake up?
                        sigpic

Comment

Did you just wake up?
                          Gotta wonder...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Did you just wake up?
                            Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Gotta wonder...
                            Regardless of the issue, I just don't think Twitter (or any other social networking media) is an appropriate mechanism for nations to interact with each other.

And you can't hang this on Trump. How often have prior occupants of the white house such as Obama use Twitter? How often do other countries leaders use it?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              Regardless of the issue, I just don't think Twitter (or any other social networking media) is an appropriate mechanism for nations to interact with each other.

And you can't hang this on Trump. How often have prior occupants of the white house such as Obama use Twitter? How often do other countries leaders use it?
                              Do your own research.
                              sigpic

Comment

Make sure he knows how to check source credibility
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X