Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MG's right! you ecoterrorists will never take away our God-given right to destroy God's work!

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      you ecoterrorists will never take away our God-given right to destroy God's work!
      That's worthy of a poem Soul.
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
        That's worthy of a poem Soul.
        Should I get out my dirty limericks
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
          willful ignorance of the fact that by and large, farmers in flyover country take better care of their land than the so-called "green crowd" also confirmed.....there are village idiots abound...and they tend to reside in the blue areas of the electoral map
          I'm assuming that you are unfamiliar with the role that the bad farming practices of Midwestern farmers in the US had to play in the Great Dust Bowl during the Great Depression. Many farmers even after the Dust Bowl shared concerns that people wouldn't change their practices, or at least not easily, in order to prevent another such situation. I don't understand how you can make such an assumption without any actual data...you seem to be doing that quite a lot on various issues and topics.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            I'm assuming that you are unfamiliar with the role that the bad farming practices of Midwestern farmers in the US had to play in the Great Dust Bowl during the Great Depression. Many farmers even after the Dust Bowl shared concerns that people wouldn't change their practices, or at least not easily, in order to prevent another such situation. I don't understand how you can make such an assumption without any actual data...you seem to be doing that quite a lot on various issues and topics.
            or you can try reading what I actually write instead of going off knee-jerk

nowhere did I say that EVERY farmer was a good one, but by and large most of those that own farms tend to have better kept land and cleaner air than the office parks the likes of AOC and Creepy Joe do their elitist lecturing from

Comment

Got anything to back that up?
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                I would suggest that since they make their living off that piece of land, they have a very powerful incentive to take care of it, and since most of them do so year after year, they must be doing an ok job of it.

Also, as far as air quality goes, since farms are located in rural areas, they are away from the mass sources of air pollution that you find in urban areas. Particularly politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  I would suggest that since they make their living off that piece of land, they have a very powerful incentive to take care of it, and since most of them do so year after year, they must be doing an ok job of it.

Also, as far as air quality goes, since farms are located in rural areas, they are away from the mass sources of air pollution that you find in urban areas. Particularly politicians.
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    As I said, the fact that they rely on that land for farming year after year would indicate that they are doing an ok job of taking care of it.

Comment

That doesn't answer the question.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        That doesn't answer the question.
                        You never heard the old saying "The proof is in the pudding" ?

Comment

Using old cliches still doesn't answer the question
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            You never heard the old saying "The proof is in the pudding" ?
                            Spoiler:
                            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                              Sure. The fact that they are continuing, year after year. Nothing proves success quite like doing it.

Comment

And, speaking of a lack of proof from the enviros...

Great Lakes Reveal a Fatal Flaw in Climate Change ‘Science’

The Great Lakes levels are falling.. It's Climate change!
                                The Great Lakes levels are rising.. It's Climate change!

How's that for "having something to back up" that the claims of the enviros are BS?

Comment

Working...
                                X