This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    "don't talk about countries you know nothing of"...sounds like good advice...one that perhaps you should be telling to all the bleedin' hearts in Europe, the UK, Canada, Australia, etc. that seem to like to try to tell US how to run OUR country
    first stop polluting OUR (planet's) air & maybe we'll stop dissing your country. deal?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      first stop polluting OUR (planet's) air & maybe we'll stop dissing your country. deal?

riiiiiight...as if the US has the monopoly on production of pollutants

Comment

riiiiiight...as if the US has the monopoly on production of pollutants
        Not at all, just one of the largest contributers, and the only one to not even recognize it. Remember those pesky Paris accords? You know, the one nearly every developed world is in, but you dropped of because it's a Chinese hoax?
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          Not at all, just one of the largest contributers, and the only one to not even recognize it. Remember those pesky Paris accords? You know, the one nearly every developed world is in, but you dropped of because it's a Chinese hoax?
          and this is the US...you know...where the ones doing the lecturing are the ones living in smog fortresses and leaving behind the messes while the farmers they lecture to have far more appreciation for the land they work?

Comment

and this is the US...you know...where the ones doing the lecturing are the ones living in smog fortresses and leaving behind the messes while the farmers they lecture to have far more appreciation for the land they work?
            Pollution affects us all. Are you the village idiot?
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
              Thyat position is already filled by Annoyed
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Thyat position is already filled by Annoyed
                Yea but it's been vacant ever since he barricaded himself in a tinfoil covered room, reading Hillary's emails.
                Spoiler:
                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Yea but it's been vacant ever since he barricaded himself in a tinfoil covered room, reading Hillary's emails.
                  How can I be reading Hillary's emails? They all were deleted, mysteriously vanished or were on a private server.

Comment

nope...just enjoy laughing at the hypocrisy of those in flyover country, largely rural farmers, being told to be more environmentally friendly by those living in "smog fortresses" and the ones largely leaving those beachfront messes you sometimes see pictures of

Comment

nope...just enjoy laughing at the hypocrisy of those in flyover country, largely rural farmers, being told to be more environmentally friendly by those living in "smog fortresses" and the ones largely leaving those beachfront messes you sometimes see pictures of
                      The entire environmental advocacy is rife with hypocrisy, from Al Gore's wasting a million gallons of water to stage a campaign photo-op to his and current day preachers of the environmental religion saying we peons ought to ride bicycles, buy useless cars and give up motorized transport, air travel and such while they themselves fly around in private jets and show up to events in motorcades of SUV's. This is a reflection of one of the key tenets of the left; "Good for thee, but not for me" or "Do what I say, not what I do".

Comment

Of course because using pesticides and antibiotics unilaterally no matter if the crops or livestock are affected by illnesses which ends up in ground water and destroy the soils is something to laugh about.

So confirmed, you are the village idiot. It's funny to you. Again proves that most MAGA fans are just trolls that want to see the world burn.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Of course because using pesticides and antibiotics unilaterally no matter if the crops or livestock are affected by illnesses which ends up in ground water and destroy the soils is something to laugh about.

So confirmed, you are the village idiot. It's funny to you. Again proves that most MAGA fans are just trolls that want to see the world burn.
                          willful ignorance of the fact that by and large, farmers in flyover country take better care of their land than the so-called "green crowd" also confirmed.....there are village idiots abound...and they tend to reside in the blue areas of the electoral map

Comment

willful ignorance of the fact that by and large, farmers in flyover country take better care of their land than the so-called "green crowd" also confirmed.....there are village idiots abound...and they tend to reside in the blue areas of the electoral map
                            The green crowd cares about climate, the farmer cares about weather.
                            Would you like a snowball?

Green crowd: "We all have to do something or we will destroy human life on the planet"
                            Village idiot: "What's in it for me and what does it cost?"
                            Which category do you fall into?
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              The green crowd cares about climate, the farmer cares about weather.
                              Would you like a snowball?

Green crowd: "We all have to do something or we will destroy human life on the planet"
                              Village idiot: "What's in it for me and what does it cost?"
                              Which category do you fall into?
                              I think you're confused there, young man. Only an idiot buys into something that has not and cannot be proven.

Comment

1- Look at the massive usage of pesticides, more specifically in the US, more often than not unjustified since the crops aren't sick, they call it 'preventive treatment'

2- Farmers are forced to use ONE brand of seeds, sometimes already infused with pesticides, birds eat those and die. Soils are milked dry of their substances and minerals because of intensive farming without alternating in between seasons with other types of crops to renew the soils. Soy or Corn cannot and should not be sowed year after year, in a horizon of 10 years the soil is completely depleted of all its nutritional minerals.

3- All your arguments are ''I know people, these people say, this guy that talks about the environment doesn't recycle so he's a hypocrite''

4- Honestly if you keep using #3 your opinions are completely worthless in this discussion and I'm done talking to the village idiot. I'd have more success convincing my shower head.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X