This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Womble View Post
    Justice Department regulations. They don't usually release full report about investigations which didn't lead to prosecution.
    barely an excuse let alone a justification but "becauze it's ze rules" is always convenient
    Counter-question: if they did release a full multi-tome report, would you actually read it?
    maybe
    the web is vast someone would read it right?
    and hopefully someone in their Congress would
    Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    I think the Democrats / Left are pushing for its full release because they didn't get the result they wanted and they want to have it so they can ignore the official conclusions and say that Trump is guilty anyway.
    so the Dems want to ignore Barr's altered version & they want the unaltered version because they don't want the truth? awesome logic

so again what's your Government hiding?
    It's becoming clear that smear campaigns are their go-to tactic when dealing with political opponents. They've been trying to smear Trump since 2016, they tried to smear Kavanaugh,
    yeah man how dare they "smear" those in power (Government is sacred)

Comment

Quoting myself...
      I think the Democrats / Left are pushing for its full release because they didn't get the result they wanted and they want to have it so they can ignore the official conclusions and say that Trump is guilty anyway.
      And a few hours later, oh. look:

The Critical Part of Mueller’s Report That Barr Didn’t Mention

Mueller’s full report has not been made available to the public yet, so it’s not clear whether it sets forth everything the special counsel’s office learned over the course of its nearly two-year investigation—including findings about conduct that was perhaps objectionable but not criminal—or whether it is more tailored and explains only Mueller’s prosecution and declination decisions. But national-security and intelligence experts tell me that Mueller’s decision not to charge Trump or his campaign team with a conspiracy is far from dispositive, and that the underlying evidence the special counsel amassed over two years could prove as useful as a conspiracy charge to understanding the full scope of Russia’s election interference in 2016.
      Which is nothing but a long-winded way of saying that regardless of the report, we think he's gotta be guilty and we're going to keep at it.

Comment

Quoting myself...

Which is nothing but a long-winded way of saying that regardless of the report, we think he's gotta be guilty and we're going to keep at it.
        hey you know what show the report if you've nothing to hide

Comment

Quoting myself...

Whitewater, and it kept ongoing with Ken Starr, and beyond.
          I warned you 2 years ago you would not like it if dems acted like repubs, if they sunk to your level.
          Get your diving suit on.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Quoting myself...

The report did not vindicate trump on obstruction, so looking into that is fair game, even the AG who got his job via writing a 17 page report on why a president cannot obstruct justice could not give him a free pass on that issue.
            If keeping on after Clinton was ok, so is keeping after trump.
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              If keeping on after Clinton was ok, so is keeping after trump.
              Which proves MG's point, both sides are flip sides of the same coin, playing games with politics that affects millions.
              Spoiler:
              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Someone's PC is showing

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack

In a shocking announcement Tuesday morning, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office said it will not be prosecuting Jussie Smollett, who was previously accused of faking an anti-black, anti-gay hate crime in Chicago in order to drum up publicity for his role on the TV drama “Empire.”

Fox News has learned the judge granted a nolle pros, which essentially means that the case has been dropped and that he will no longer be prosecuted for the alleged crime.
                There is no legitimate reason on the face of the earth this guy should not be prosecuted.

Reverse discrimination at its finest.

Comment

That's right. Innocent until proven guilty be damned
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Someone's PC is showing

Jussie Smollett charges dropped, actor won't be prosecuted on charges he faked attack

There is no legitimate reason on the face of the earth this guy should not be prosecuted.

Reverse discrimination at its finest.
                    just like there's no reason the Trumps shouldn't be prosecuted (except for daddy being a billionaire & president that is)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                      just like there's no reason the Trumps shouldn't be prosecuted (except for daddy being a billionaire & president that is)
                      Does the POTUS Immunity status safeguards the Pres from any further prosecution after his term is concluded?

Say, theoretically speaking, if Trump shoots someone on the 5th avenue will he get away with it?
                      Spoiler:
                      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        That's right. Innocent until proven guilty be damned
                        That's not the case at all. They're just dropping the charges. Not even gonna have the trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                          Does the POTUS Immunity status safeguards the Pres from any further prosecution after his term is concluded?

Say, theoretically speaking, if Trump shoots someone on the 5th avenue will he get away with it?
                          Absolutely not. To both questions.

And what the hell does Trump have to do with Smollett? Or is this just another excuse for an ant-Trump rant?

Comment

Absolutely not. To both questions.
                            Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters"

And what the hell does Trump have to do with Smollett? Or is this just another excuse for an ant-Trump rant?
                            It doesn't, was responding to Soul.

As for Smollett, there's obviously a missing piece in the puzzle if they dropped charges but didn't explain why.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters"
                              Maybe not. But he would definitely be incarcerated if convicted. He can't pardon himself from state level offenses, only federal, and I'm pretty sure that most states have laws against murder.

As for Smollett, there's obviously a missing piece in the puzzle if they dropped charges but didn't explain why.
                              The piece isn't missing. They are just being politically correct.

Comment

I call BS on Annoyed. Just another conspiracy theory
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X