X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    not as much as the sham russia investigation where everything stinks
    Felgercarb. If Mueller had found evidence of collusion, you would be singing his praises till the cows come home.
    Just because it wasn't what you wanted doesn't invalidate the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Felgercarb. If Mueller had found evidence of collusion, you would be singing his praises till the cows come home.
      I just got a hypocrite bingo. What do I win GF?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

of course I would it'd be proof he did his job; imagine a government agent risking everything to rat out their own hierarchy what better proof of integrity?

but as usual you're being disingenuous & suggesting there's some sort of symmetry when there's none: according to Barr's report of Mueller's report there was no collusion which means we don't know if Mueller did his job, or if he was under duress from or colluded with his boss

in fact since we all know how corrupt as f Barr is I'll take it further: even if Barr does release the full report Mueller should be subpoenaed & questioned by Congress on whether the report Barr released really is the original & not some made-up sh

Comment

Even if it's a swing and a miss on that one, there's about five more seasons left on House of Trump's.
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I just got a hypocrite bingo. What do I win GF?
            Homemade smoky bacon with a side of large cut fries and ranch dressing.
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

You mean like Hillary getting cleared?
              No wonder Jel asked for a reward.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                Homemade smoky bacon with a side of large cut fries and ranch dressing.
                Their is a reason I've been using that shed as a smokehouse
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm calling a "but her emails" on Mueller.

I also believe that in the case of Smollett, whom obviously paid in cash to get out of his troubles depicting once again that money rules the law, we should accept it as is with no further thoughts involved. Case closed.

There you go Annoyed, how does it feel to be subjected to your own medicine? This is exactly how you've been reasoning in regards to Trump's adventures.
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Their is a reason I've been using that shed as a smokehouse
                    Dear lord, that shed is worse than your mowing efforts.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mueller found no collusion, and I can accept that because it means trump is too stupid to co-ordinate with. Both the intelligence agencies, and the summary concluded that Russia did interfere with the election.
                      It just makes trump fans look even more stupid, they are defending outside interference.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        Mueller found no collusion, and I can accept that because it means trump is too stupid to co-ordinate with.
                        I don't because it means we've to accept Government's explanation that the secret Trump tower meeting really was about adopting rusky kids (lol)
                        and besides a neocon who'd be stupid enough to gobble that?

I've said it before said Don has many flaws but stupidity ain't one of them
                        though there's a possibility he's playing the stupid act to appeal to his base

if anything I say this report reinforces the likelihood there was high treason and that it was covered up with a sham investigation
                        in which case - assuming Barr himself isn't obstructing by distorting the facts & the full report does exonerate Don - the only question is, was Mueller constrained or complicit

Both the intelligence agencies, and the summary concluded that Russia did interfere with the election.
                        It just makes trump fans look even more stupid, they are defending outside interference.
                        and Don basically wants to make it easier for rusky hackers right? (by limiting his own intel's ability to prevent it)
                        that's overt collusion right there

doesn't just make the trumpets look stupid it also makes them treasonous

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                          I'm calling a "but her emails" on Mueller.

I also believe that in the case of Smollett, whom obviously paid in cash to get out of his troubles depicting once again that money rules the law, we should accept it as is with no further thoughts involved. Case closed.

There you go Annoyed, how does it feel to be subjected to your own medicine? This is exactly how you've been reasoning in regards to Trump's adventures.
                          Again I ask: Why are the local police authorities so outraged? They're in a better position to know details than either you or I.

Oh, and I heard on the radio this am that the FBI is looking into why the charges were dropped and the case sealed.

Again, this is a case of you looking at what the authorities are saying and taking it at face value, rather than trying to figure out what happened, which is clear.

Smollett tried a Tawana Brawley stunt, deliberately trying to inflame racial and gay tensions. The Black powers that be in that jurisdiction did not want to prosecute for that for racial and PC reasons.

If that isn't racism, I don't know what is.

Comment

I just want to add that I wanted that Smollet idiot charged to the full extent of the law for faking a homophobic/racial attack. But alas, having friends in high places clearly helps.

I sincerely hope his career is done for.

Gotta wonder how his two "attackers" will fare.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I just want to add that I wanted that Smollet idiot charged to the full extent of the law for faking a homophobic/racial attack. But alas, having friends in high places clearly helps.

I sincerely hope his career is done for.

Gotta wonder how his two "attackers" will fare.
                              I don't think he's done for at all. And I don't think it was his money that got him out. The powers that be simply didn't want to prosecute him for PC reasons.

A real good question is this: If the attack had not been staged, would the two assailants had been offered the get out of jail card?

Any bets?
                              Last edited by Annoyed; 28 March 2019, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                                I don't because it means we've to accept Government's explanation that the secret Trump tower meeting really was about adopting rusky kids (lol)
                                and besides a neocon who'd be stupid enough to gobble that?
                                Actually, no we don't. What we have to accept, just as the right has to accept, is that there was not enough clearly defined legal evidence to charge either Trump for the left or Clinton for the right.
                                Trumps other issues are fair game, just as Monica was fair game even though she had nothing to do with Whitewater.
                                Mueller has done his job, he found ALOT of witches, and he charged them under the conditions he was assigned. What he has passed on or handed over to other bodies is what is missing here.
                                I've said it before said Don has many flaws but stupidity ain't one of them
                                though there's a possibility he's playing the stupid act to appeal to his base
                                Stupid, no.
                                Ignorance in spades however.
                                if anything I say this report reinforces the likelihood there was high treason and that it was covered up with a sham investigation
                                in which case - assuming Barr himself isn't obstructing by distorting the facts & the full report does exonerate Don - the only question is, was Mueller constrained or complicit
                                Look into what Barr said previously, you will get your answer.
                                Again, Mueller has had no history of being a con man, he has been a legal prosecutor, down the line, left right, whatever, he simply does not care about political FEELINGS, he cares about legal FACT, and I would rather "loose" to that integrity than "win" via lack of it
                                Trump did not collude with Russia.
                                Russia helped Trump win by poisoning the well which made people either not vote, or vote against Hillary.
                                If you want to look at a "sham", look at that, because that's the truth here.
                                and Don basically wants to make it easier for rusky hackers right? (by limiting his own intel's ability to prevent it)
                                that's overt collusion right there
                                It's obvious incompetence, it does not mean the US is going to suddenly stop doing it.
                                doesn't just make the trumpets look stupid it also makes them treasonous
                                Only if they are actually capable of doing anything.
                                Last edited by Gatefan1976; 28 March 2019, 06:56 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X