No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H - Have to say I never thought of the 3-D effect. Cool idea!

I - I'm still not sure how I'll do it, or what design I'll finally use, but I DO know that I want to make my own.

J - Just to save some money, if I can.
    Last edited by imzadi35; 31 January 2016, 06:12 PM.
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

K - know what? Use silk for the butterfly wings (with a bit hairspray)
      L - love to see a picture when everything is done
      M - masses of water yesterday but nice today and a strong wind
      CARPE DIEM
      ANJA

Comment

N - Nice here today with the sun out. Was about in the upper 30's to lower 40's. Ahhhhh!

O - One thing is that they're talking about it getting cold this upcoming week. Highs only in the teens above 0 degrees. Brrrrrr!

P - Poked and prodded is what I get tomorrow because I have my annual physical. It's a fasting one, too. I have to fast for the blood work, then I have the physical with the doctor. I'll let you know how things go.

Comment

Q - Quite sick with the flu earlier this week.

R - Really was a mild case, but still felt weak.

S - Stayed home for a couple of days,

T - then returned to work today. In the office from 7:45 am - 9 pm.
          Total syffy posts: 36,690
          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

U - uuuh, long day!!!
            V - very long,more than 13 hours?
            W - wouldn't like to stay in an office that long!
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

X - X-amount of hours in the office is too much for me. I have to obligatory spend 7,5h at work. That's approximately 7,5h too much. Also, overtime is not paid for.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Y = yuck!! 7 days a week every week at 5 hours every day is more than enough!
                But it may be better than working different shifts in the same week. Also yuck!!

Z - zzzzzzzz. Prefer getting some Zzzzzz's in restorative sleep for good health. Unfortunately, that is not possible for some folks who are forced to work their life into oblivion.

Comment

A - A workweek consists of 5 days, for me anyway. Monday to friday, 7,5h a day so that's 38 hours a week. 23 holidays and 9 extra days because we work half an hour too long every day from the normal 7h a day. And a whole bunch of holidays like Easter, Christmas, New Year's, Independance Day, 11th of July to commemorate the Battle of the Spurs (Flanders kicking French ass), .... and a few others. All in all not too bad, but still...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

B - Before the 1990's, I had a job where I worked 5 days on Mon-Fri with a 37.5 hr workweek. Nowadays, one of my relatives sometimes works 12 hour shifts for ten or 20 days straight, then gets a few days off, until the cycle starts up again.

C - Crummy hours doing that sort of over-entended shift work. But it is probably better than --

D - Doing 2 or 3 part-time jobs 7 days a week, until your body says *enough is enough* --- take a vacation, before ending up in the hospital from exhaustion. Sadly, I know someone doing split shift work in the same week with different hours, and that sort of stress disrupts the sleep cycle so bad, that it put him into the hospital and out of work for over a month. It also impaired his ability to stay focused on simple tasks and decision making.

Comment

E - Everyone works differently, I guess. I work different shifts each day/week.

F - Feeling really bad right now, as someone really hurt my feelings tonight. All I want to do is hide and cry...

Comment

G - go on, look forward
                        H - hiding no good
                        I - in no case let yourself be made insignificant!89.gif
                        CARPE DIEM
                        ANJA

Comment

J - Just want to say thanks.

Comment

K - Kiss you need from your boyfriend, Imzadi. Here's a hug:

L - Last count, about 110 hours of OT since being hired, plus another 400+ hours from last employer. I don't get OT pay because I'm salaried.

M - Maybe it's time to find another job.
                            Total syffy posts: 36,690
                            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                            Matthew 5:9

Comment

N - Nice, and thank you for the hug. I needed it.

O - Okay, group hug!

P - Pscard, I support any decision you make in your employment situation. You are my friend, and I care. I'll be praying for you.

Comment

Q - question: everybody got a hug?
                                R - real pleasure then
                                S - safety first - here is one more:
                                CARPE DIEM
                                ANJA

Comment

Working...
                                X