No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X - X amount of apologies but I have never heard of this Mike Smith. I'm not American, remember. Is that Christian rock he brings? Another clue, I'm an atheist so wouldn't be interested in that either.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Y - yes, same here, never heard of him
      CARPE DIEM
      ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
        F - Finally! My boyfriend proposed to me last night! He gave me a ring, got down on one knee, and asked me to marry him. I'm so happy!
        Z - Zounds! Congrats on your engagement!!!
        Total syffy posts: 36,690
        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
        Matthew 5:9

Comment

A - All the best for 2016!!!
          B - be good, be better, be best
          C - crazy things will happen, as usual
          CARPE DIEM
          ANJA

Comment

D - Did finally go to see the new Star Wars movie. I loved it! Can't wait to own it now.

E - Everything was great this weekend. I and my fiancé spent it with my mom and brother.

F - Finally got home tonight (Sun. night). Glad to be home, but it was a good visit with my mom and brother, too.
            Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
            (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

G - gosh, really cold outside
              H - heat pistol used to get the pump for the horses running
              I - incredible strong wind from the east makes the temperature feel like -12°C
              CARPE DIEM
              ANJA

Comment

J - Just got home from an awesome day. Drove around the countryside visiting 12 different archaeological sites, all Gallo-Roman tumuli (ancient grave sites). However, my Ford Fiesta is now covered in mud from top to bottom.

Comment

K - Kleaning your car is the next thing to do.

L - Love that you got to see the sites you saw. Where are they located?

M - Might snow on Wed. night, but there's a greater chance here on Thursday night through Sat. morning. Then the cold settles in. Our high on Monday will be 4 above 0 degrees F. Brrrrrrrrr!

Comment

O - obviously we are not alone with cold and snow
                    P - pump must be heated up twice a day, but it works, get enough water for horses
                    Q - question: why don't I have hamsters, they can be kept inside!
                    CARPE DIEM
                    ANJA

Comment

N - Nope, I'm not cleaning my car. Gonna let someone else do it for me. It's still dirty today. I sincerely hope it's not going to rain cause that will not be a pretty sight... there could be a mudslide.

O - On the road we went between the city where I live and what used to be a Roman city (and still exists to this day as a city). Dipping every so often underneath the language border (Belgium is split up into a Flemish part, a French one and a German one). It's not an actual border just a virtual one. The tumuli we visited are located in this region: Hesbaye

Comment

P - 'plenty' of snow out there
                        Q - question: Why can't German trains not move when there is a little bit of snow, ice and cold?
                        R - Russian trains move all the time - even in Siberia!!!
                        CARPE DIEM
                        ANJA

Comment

S - Snow in Belgium, even an inch of it, is enough to sent the country into chaos. It's hilarious. But we won't have to worry about that, though, cause temperature is up to 8° Celsius, too warm for snowing...

Comment

T - They're talking freezing rain for our area tonight through tomorrow, but not much.

U - Under the weather I feel, because my sinuses are draining, irritating my throat.

V - Very frustrating, especially when I'm sleeping. But I'm taking meds for it.

Comment

W - weather is said to get worse with ice rain
                              CARPE DIEM
                              ANJA

Comment

X - X-iled, I have not been.

Y - You see, I'm baaaaack!

Z - Zero-in, I must. For there is so much to do here.

A - Another item added to my repair list.
                                Last edited by pscard; 08 January 2016, 04:27 PM.
                                Total syffy posts: 36,690
                                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                                Matthew 5:9

Comment

Working...
                                X