No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T - Tell me how your yearly physical went.

U - URI a few weeks back (not Covid).

V - Virus gone but still have bronchitis.
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

W - Went okay. I had my Shingrix shot for the shingles vaccine, so that's done.

XYZ says good to see you pscard, but sorry you're feeling sick!n Huggles!

A - Another rainy night here tonight. Hope it washes all the Winter blues away.
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

B - Belated Birthday wishes to meeeeeee, Belated birthday wishes to meeee!

C - Cake was good, but turned our mouths blue.

D - Did have a good birthday/anniversary on Friday. It was nice.

Comment

E - Enjoyed a great vacation to Orlando, Florida with my brother, Andy. He's got Down Syndrome. He goes through a company called Search Beyond Adventures, a company that does trips around the world for adults with disabilities. This one was 5 days around Orlando and to the Magic Kingdom. Sunday we went to New Smyrna Beach and walked in the ocean, and Monday we went to the Magic Kingdom. That was the worst day.

Andy and I did too much walking, and he can't walk much. So we got to a point where he refused to walk anymore, throwing his bottle of water, sitting down and crying, screaming, and even refusing to talk to our mother. I finally put her on speaker phone so he HAD to talk to her, and she got him calmed down a little, and it really calmed him down when I talked to some of the Disney workers and we got him a wheel chair. That really helped!

F - Found some cute things at Disney Springs on Tuesday for our dogs. Two new collars. One that says 'Can't Catch Me!' and is 100 Dalmations-themed for our Chance, and for my BIL's dog, a camo-themed one. I also got a Florida shirt, and a 100 years Disney shirt for myself.

G - Greatest thing was being with my brother, and getting a pair of Delta wings from the flight attendant on the flight to MInneapolis from Orlando. I told him about the first time I got a pair of Junior Wings from a stewardess when I was five on a Northwest Airlines flight to Oregon, so our flight attendant found some for me, and for my brother. I was tickled pink!

All-in-all we had a great time, great fun, but were really pooped by the time we got home. Now it's unpacking, laundry, and getting back into the normal routines.

Comment

H = Hopefully, have a great next year everyone!

Comment

I - I wish everyone a very Merry and Blessed Christmas and a Happy and safe 2024!
              (Chosen One)

Comment

J - Just want to wish you all a Merry and safe Happy New Year!

Comment

Comment

K - Kinda busy with life.

L - Love volunteering at my church.

M - Must print and mail taxes.

N - Next, replace shocks on car and call a contractor to replace siding on back of house above lanai.

O - Overall, I'm doing ok.

P - Please have a blessed Easter!
                    (Chosen One)

Comment

Q - Quite pleased to hear from you, pscard! glad you're doing okay.

R - Really having troubles with some things in my life right now. Trying to figure things out. Please pray for me in this.

S - Sun is going to be out tomorrow, but it will be windy. Some rain coming this Sunday, too.

Comment

T - There were clouds today so we didn't get to see the partial solar eclipse in NE SD. Dang it!

Comment

U = Universal rule that invisibly states, clouds and storms will roll in just so some of the people will be unable to view the amazing celestial events. Some of my coworkers & I were watching what we could of the sliver of an eclipse that came across our way, until the clouds got thicker and covered the whole sun and moon just prior to the last few minutes before partial totality reached its maximum peak. Our area got darker, but stayed that way due to the storm clouds moving in.

Comment

Working...
                          X