Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    People who *choose* not to listen, they really annoy me.
    Yes! Especially when they ask for your help/advice, you offer it, and they turn around and say, "nope, I'm good".
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
      People who let loose their house cat outside. The cat goes into others people backyard to terrorise, kill, and injure birds. I’m tired of finding the occasional dead bird. Today I heard some kind of commotion outside. I saw about 40 birds screaming on the wires to some kind of danger. I looked and saw a fugly overfed fur ball. The cat left when I stared at it.
      My cat hasn't quite made the connection between bringing birds home and killing birds to eat them..

But she was injured while out catching the last one so probably won't be catching any for a while..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        My cat hasn't quite made the connection between bringing birds home and killing birds to eat them..

But she was injured while out catching the last one so probably won't be catching any for a while..
        Ah poor kitty but perhaps she'll learn something.
        I like cats but they can't control their behaviour. So it's better not to encourage it.

I hate house centipedes!!! I killed another one late last night. It was 2 inches big and it still wiggled when I crushed it.

PH can you send your cat to hunt them for me?
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

My cat is having trouble walking up and down stairs..

Comment

Spotty internet.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
            Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
            sigpic
            now also appearing on DeviantArt
            Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

People who think they can speak for celebrities
              sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

People who ignore you for days on end and then expect you to drop everything to meet up with them.
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                  People who ignore you for days on end and then expect you to drop everything to meet up with them.
                  I needed you to help me move the couch.. wibble.png

Now I think it looked better where it was..

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                    Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    I needed you to help me move the couch.. [ATTACH=CONFIG]38153[/ATTACH]

Now I think it looked better where it was..
                    At least it wasn't a piano.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                    sigpic
                    now also appearing on DeviantArt
                    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I spoke to a friend of mine earlier today and she mentioned...

That she finds it an insult that people assume that if a guy crossdresses and cosplays a female character for an expo or comic con that the guy is gay...!
                      I agree with her.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

People who say they experienced the same thing you have but just a bit worse/better.

Comment

I just did this again......stepped in gum. UGH!

I have to agree with Whytewytch too.........I don't like when someone expects you to drop everything and be at their beck and call even when they ignore you.

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by damnflamingos View Post
                            People who say they experienced the same thing you have but just a bit worse/better.
                            No matter what it is. I keep going, right into the utterly ridiculous, until they either realize that I'm messing with them or they don't and I finally give up--"You win, man! Your life sucks WAY worse than mine."
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by damnflamingos View Post
                              I know one of those.. Only mine is worse

Everything is "this big" *holds hand about chest height* and £500 in his world

Comment

The neighbour’s teenager boy that keeps slamming his basketball on the concrete causing a horribly loud pounding sound. >_<
                                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X