• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Thats a contradiction of terms
    More like a redundancy.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      It was in the old days--punishable by death in some cases. And agreed. Hubby and I made a pact that if we wanted to be with someone else, we'd tell the other one and get divorced. We're still together, going strong after almost 20 years with only a flirtation here and there.

Is that all it was to you? *cries*

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        Is that all it was to you? *cries*

Pats Pharaoh's head. One day you'll find someone almost as awesome as me, who's not married. Yet.

Peeve: When you follow the recipe--one you've made to yummy result a hundred times before--and something goes horribly awry, thus making your efforts icky. *shrugs, throws out baked mac & cheese, then heads for the ice cream*
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Sorry PH. I'm not interested
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

That shark week only comes but once a year...
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

When people tell you to grow up and be a man that really grinds my gears
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

People who forget about the different time zones when they call you in the middle of the night!
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

*calls ^*

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                    People who forget about the different time zones when they call you in the middle of the night!
                    I don't forget, im just really really annoying
                    sigpic

Comment

Having to change a password in an account because some *bleep* with the same name as you asked for a pw reset in your account and it's not even in English! wt*...
                      No "habla" whatever...
                      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

PH

i

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                          Having to change a password in an account because some *bleep* with the same name as you asked for a pw reset in your account and it's not even in English! wt*...
                          No "habla" whatever...
                          ugh.....nothing more annoying than an attempted ID theft

Comment

People flirting on a public board. not really, just kidding.
                            On the edge of breaking down
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                              People flirting on a public board. not really, just kidding.
                              PH taught me to flirt

Your head is the right proportion to the rest of your body
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Doesn't bother me a bit. Actually I find it rather funny reading. My real pet peeve is medicare screwing around with people's heads.
                                On the edge of breaking down
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X