No announcement yet.

Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People blowing, whispering or making loud noises in my ear. Reason: I have perfect hearing so even the tiniest sound echoes and it drives me insane.
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

siblings
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Good one, my brothers and sisters are too
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

It being illegal to beat the crap out of certain people when they deserve it....

people like oil speculators
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

It's really hard on the eyes reading that color font. I had to highlight it to read it.
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Managers who assume that you've been sitting around with your thumb up your a--butt--just because they haven't seen you in ages. (I'm an independent contractor.) Or, when they assume that because you're not giving yourself to your business 24/7, you're lazy or not worth their time. That you should eat, breathe, and sleep that business. Sorry, people, I have a life, too.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                Managers who assume that you've been sitting around with your thumb up your a--butt--just because they haven't seen you in ages. (I'm an independent contractor.) Or, when they assume that because you're not giving yourself to your business 24/7, you're lazy or not worth their time. That you should eat, breathe, and sleep that business. Sorry, people, I have a life, too.
                *huggles you and gives you a calming neck/shoulder massage*

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                  *huggles you and gives you a calming neck/shoulder massage*
                  Ooh. Aah. *relaxes under gater's skilled hands*

Nearly walked out on my district manager's leader meeting yesterday after she made a crack about with everyone gone (hubby moved to MD, younger son in CT, older boy fixin to go to SC soon; we live in FL), I could "get back to work". Heartless wench. No, "oh, you must miss them" or anything.

And as if shuffling people around, cleaning, packing, having a yard sale, trying to help hubby find housing (cheap, since we're still paying our mortgage here), looking for work for me to supplement my income because the business is in a slump despite best efforts lately and the income is unreliable since it's sales (didn't tell her about the job search, of course)--as if all of that wasn't work. AND I've still been putting in decent orders, despite that I now have to chase them down harder. My "vacation" in CT was caring for my son and my dad while still running my business from there, plus doing a lot of clean-up in my dad's house. It ain't easy spending two weeks sorting through 30 years of living, to pull out the diamonds from the garbage and dust.

Not to mention the emotional stuff--hubby and I will be separated for nearly a full year with him working there and me single momming two teen-aged boys here. My younger boy (who's 12) is spending the entire summer with my dad (who's not even close to 12 )--this is the longest I've ever been away from my baby boy. My oldest will be driving himself to the training in SC, after only just getting his license. My boys drive me nuts sometimes, but I miss them something fierce when they're gone.

Then, there's my trip to ChiCon in mid-August that I'm preparing for. My only real vacation in over a decade, and a part of me is already regretting going this year.

Rant over. *settles back again to enjoy the massage*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Aircrew.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Mowing the grass.
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

Having to get a script from the doctor and having to go to the Pharmacy to get my "Over the Counter" allergy medicine. *sigh* pain in the arse
                        Originally posted by jelgate
                        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Having a boss try to change something that has worked well for years. Without talking to all staff members..!
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Women who believes that if you don't say i love you it means we don't love them. (A dog isn't saying i love you too, but they're still better treated)
                            sigpic

Comment

A person who can't make up their mind and change it every five seconds.
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

people in general...
                                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X