Confessions of a Bacon Freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    oh that's right you're in Florida aren't you? *floats a bunch of cans of spam his way*
    *uses giant magnet* thank youuuu, you may now go through decontamination to make you feel better.

and as for you jelly boy

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    We found a use for spam

you bet your bottom dollar you have, I am willing to bet there is ALOT of spam in those hurricane shelters, even beef jerky won't be there as much as spam, just open and eat. ketchup and mustard on slices of bread and you have a sandwich , and ketchup and mustard do not need to be refrigerated , so you have enough spam, bread, ketchup and mustard for lunch and dinner and if you want to add a little crunch to it you could add chips, or a cabbage leaf, that too doesn't cooling, just as long as you peel the leaf instead of cutting in to it.

Comment

Those poor people. Not only did they lose their food now they will be malnourished
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
        *uses giant magnet* thank youuuu, you may now go through decontamination to make you feel better.

and as for you jelly boy

you bet your bottom dollar you have, I am willing to bet there is ALOT of spam in those hurricane shelters, even beef jerky won't be there as much as spam, just open and eat. ketchup and mustard on slices of bread and you have a sandwich , and ketchup and mustard do not need to be refrigerated , so you have enough spam, bread, ketchup and mustard for lunch and dinner and if you want to add a little crunch to it you could add chips, or a cabbage leaf, that too doesn't cooling, just as long as you peel the leaf instead of cutting in to it.
        all joking aside....epg when you can, please give us an update.
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I hope his spam get ruined. Dump.it in the new ocean
          Jelgate is right

Comment

all joking aside....epg when you can, please give us an update.
            as far as I can tell it won't be too bad, it should be like a bad thunderstorm, according to projections that I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
              as far as I can tell it won't be too bad, it should be like a bad thunderstorm, according to projections that I have seen.
              Hope you are right!
              CARPE DIEM
              ANJA

Comment

I hope he isn't. The world needs some destruction.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

*hits jelgate over the head with a fallen tree branch* There! How's that?!

Comment

*drops the Statue of Liberty on SQ*
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

oh how original! I bet you stole this idea from Planet of the Apes ending?!!

Comment

I needed something that was bigger than you. That's not easy
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

hilarious! I almost forgot to laugh...

Comment

*coughing up blood, blood bubbles coming from the tree branch sticking out of chest* no, really, it is just a scratch, a little glue and some duct tape and I will be fine.

it wasn't as bad as I thought had a few gusty breezes, but nothing too bad at all. live near the florida Alabama line we barely got any thing, but our shelters are full of people from the other parts of the states, and local power crews are on the march, we are the ones who usually need the help to come back on line, glad we have a chance to give back.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              I hope he isn't. The world needs some destruction.
                              just for you jel, because I know how much of a BRONY you are.

Comment

hilarious! I almost forgot to laugh...
                                But you did laugh so I win
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X