Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    Trust me! I already went there!

And I forgot JW's Richard Armitage too and RodneyisGodney's Dean...the list goes on...
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post

And I forgot JW's Richard Armitage too and RodneyisGodney's Dean...the list goes on...
      Ben Barnes.

Comment

lexa doig... grace park.... stana katic.... gotta throw out some love for the ladies too

edit: dropping this off here b/c Julie Newmar was one hot lady, and she made a terrific Catwoman

Last edited by Lilith; 19 July 2013, 05:57 PM.
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

the BBB was short-lived, but atleast we knew how to cool off when things got really hot... didn't we john?

I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Lilith - I used one of your fractals in my new piece. One from here. http://fav.me/d6e91lt
            sigpic

Comment

Great start Lilith!!

Very cool Nola.

Not too many men I would yell, "DAMN!" to, but Chris Hemsworth would be one of them. Such a sucker for blond hair and blue eyes..... good thing I married one.

Comment

Thank you Sci and Jaded.

Also, great stuff everyone. I love the challenge pieces. <3
                sigpic

Comment

Great to see all the challenge pieces again.

Oooh, cool scifan! Or should I say hot?

FBFG: glad to hear everyone is okay. Psst, your brother does look like Magnum, P.I.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Great arties everyone! There's a couple I missed earlier in the week apparently. Will have to go back through the thread to find the originals so I can green!

ETA: okay, just looked through the entire week. I wasn't wrong...I *didn't* see that Starbucks banner before. I love it! and it perfectly fits the change of focus. The logo was the first thing I noticed and was looking at it when I caught Teal'c out of the corner of my eye. Bravo!
                    Same here..I didn't see tthat one neither did I see the wolverine one by FBFG

Great entries, folks!

I'm wondering if 'Hot' will be inspiring blends of men (like Renner and Martin *cough*) and women.
                    Trust me! I already went there!
                    *giggles*

*still giggling* Believe it or not, I'll have trouble with this one. What I find "hot" is not what others think it is so.

Ben Barnes.
                    *huhm*

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    lexa doig... grace park.... stana katic.... gotta throw out some love for the ladies too

edit: dropping this off here b/c Julie Newmar was one hot lady, and she made a terrific Catwoman

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...atwomansig.jpg
                    For instance she is indeed hot! that's a great entry, Lilith!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Hey Lilith - I used one of your fractals in my new piece. One from here. http://fav.me/d6e91lt
                    I've wanting to use that one too, I just could find the right piece. Well done, Nola!

Edit to add:

@scifan
                    You know, there are people here who I dread to green because they always come up shortly with a new piece that I think I should be greening too...
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

While thinking very hard about this challenge I couldn't get the song out of my head, so here is my HOT signature.

Last edited by Major Ryan; 20 July 2013, 12:59 AM. Reason: file size
                      sigpic

Comment

They're not new, but they fit.....

And a reminder: Please remember to put your name in the filenames of your entries - thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          And a reminder: Please remember to put your name in the filenames of your entries - thanks [/B]
                          Did I not do that? how do you do it?
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh this is going to be a fun week

@ Major Ryan!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Major Ryan View Post
                              Did I not do that? how do you do it?
                              When you save your piece, whatever you name it needs to start with something like 'MRyan' so that I don't have to rename it before I upload it to PB. It might sound trivial, but when we've got 20+ entries to upload it's no fun having to rename them all

Comment

Oh okay got it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X