• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
      Great entries, folks!

I'm wondering if 'Hot' will be inspiring blends of men (like Renner and Martin *cough*) and women.
      Martin who?

And lots of great stuff, peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
        Martin who?

And lots of great stuff, peeps.
        ^points at Jumble sig Martin Wood
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

My cheesy attempt at hot and heat...

Nikki Heat in Castle!

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

My cheesy attempt at hot and heat...

Nikki Heat in Castle!

<snip>
            They're gorgeous, you have a lovely coherent set....You even have an Evanescence quote! That's not the way to keep a friendship!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              They're gorgeous, you have a lovely coherent set....You even have an Evanescence quote! That's not the way to keep a friendship!
              Thanks, JW! This attempt is so...literal (heat: red, Nikki *heat*) that I wondered if it was getting lame!
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Thanks, JW! This attempt is so...literal (heat: red, Nikki *heat*) that I wondered if it was getting lame!
                Nope, it is not. I am the one who keeps trying to do something so not literal that ends up being lame. I tend to over think stuff. And I'm in panic, to be honest.
                sigpic

Comment

Nope, it is not. I am the one who keeps trying to do something so not literal that ends up being lame. I tend to over think stuff. And I'm in panic, to be honest.
                  In panic? Why? If you're worried about the challenge, it's still early days yet.
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

In panic? Why? If you're worried about the challenge, it's still early days yet.
                    Not exactly worried: I'm pretty sure the world won't come to an end if I don't come up with an entry. But I'm drawing a blank.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous entries from last week everyone! *forgot to send in my Irisa sig, oops*

Gorgeous non-entry arts everyone!

Right now, I'm with JW for the challenge this week. I'm also drawing a blank...

Ikorni: Did you want me to write up a tut for my Irisa sig?
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Challenge entry. . . .

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful Ikorni and lg, and great work Nola!

Literal's good, metaphorical's good, anything you like

Not exactly worried: I'm pretty sure the world won't come to an end if I don't come up with an entry. But I'm drawing a blank.
                            No indeed! If the muse doesn't spark for you one week, it really doesn't matter. We don't set challenges to put pressure on you all, rather they're there to try and spark some inspiration and nudge us out of our comfort zones from time to time
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hi artler! Finally I hope I made it back online. My laptop broke in June and I had a pretty hard time to finally fix that online problem. Now I've the old laptop from a friend of mine, working with Windows XP and ... seriously, sometimes it's a mess! But I made it somehow back, that's all what counts (that and that I still have issues with the English keyboard I've to use now).

What's the challenge this week?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                              Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic
                              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post

Ikorni: Did you want me to write up a tut for my Irisa sig?
                                Oh please do! These are the icon textures that you asked about:

For the text, there's a range of them which I got from DA. This is one of them. Unfortunately, I can't remember the rest (they're pretty much white text on black background or vice versa), but I'll look.

And that's it!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Beautiful Ikorni and lg, and great work Nola!

Literal's good, metaphorical's good, anything you like
                                Thanks, josiane!
                                Last edited by Ikorni; 20 July 2013, 05:24 PM.
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X