X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    Hyn, lg, and JW: Gorgeous arts!

RIG: You're welcome

Here is a tutorial that I've been wanting to try (though I had to skip the steps that involved Illustrator). Here is my attempt:

<snip>
    thanks. That is so gorgeous. I'll memorise ( the tut) it for later.

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
    Great arts Hyn, lg, yamii and JW.

And thanks everyone for the hugs.
    *hugs* I was too stunned/stupid to say anything.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    Thanks, Sy.

So, this is what happens when I don't feel good. Had a go at this tut on Shadowplay.

<snip>
    Kavan!!!! I love your choices with the colorization. It's subtle and in good taste. And it's kavan, did I mentioned it? For now, I'm too afraid to try one of those. This sounds terrible (eheheheh) but: You should not feel good more often ;D

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Thanks. I took your advice and attempted a type of fairy theme.
    And you did well. Fairy Rachel
    Originally posted by scifan View Post

And I think it looks great. Awesome job.

Oh that's just brilliant.

Awesome job. Might have to sign up for Shadowplay. You guys keep doing marvelous works.

Ok.. another thing I don't do. Hope it's ok.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/GW%20Clubhouse%20Art%20Challenges/ArtWork%20for%20All%20thread%20challenges/Scifan-AFAweek73-RachelLuttrell_zps50980e64.jpg
    Uh SP, with all due respect to all who so kindly shared their time, expertise and resources on the tuts, you have to be selective. Some things I look and think: heck, no! I don't care how much brush work and blending techniques they used.

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
    Here's my challenge entry. I went for a comedy\sitcom show- Less Than Perfect.
    http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss180/liz1986/slizzie1986-C73--LTP.jpg
    Gorgeous! I have to do one with multiple photos but I lack the patience to select them and combine them. Well done, as Nola, I love the contrast.

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    Lovely arties everyone! Maybe we should step out of our comfort zones a bit more often, given the results...
    I try. I actually made a mental list of the things I wouldn't use. I just used one.

Originally posted by Jershon View Post
    Oh cool, I've never seen the Milan Cathedral. But considering it's a cathedral I'm sure it's absolutely gorgeous. This was actually a pretty easy picture to get though, the sidewalk on the hill leading up to the Temple brings this shot perfectly. To be honest I was setting it up to use one of the spires for an emblem to an online school I've been working on setting up... it prob won't be ready for another year or so but still it's something i'm doing in my spare time little by little. the spire with the statue up top serves as the centerpiece for that emblem.
    Glad you liked it though
    Milan Cathedral My sister took a photo in angle similar to this. I love your use of the spires.

Thank you Sy, RIG, Sci, and LGJ

Gorgeous art lg, Sci, and Slizzie

Here is a sig that I never thought I'd make:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...ynolds-543.jpg

I hope I did him justice...
    Good ol' Mal. you did him justice
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thank you Mane, and JW! I just realized that I made him look pink
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thank you Mane, and JW! I just realized that I made him look pink
        Uh, that's a light effect and I didn't even notice. It makes sense within the sig. Don't change it. I gave my favourite (quite pale) actor a tropical tan because I adjusted the selective colors at night, with very poor lighting. What a surprise when I reviewed my work in morning .
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Nolamom, LadyGalaxyJ, yamiinsane and anyone who I missed.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          <snip>
          Gorgeous! I have to do one with multiple photos but I lack the patience to select them and combine them. Well done, as Nola, I love the contrast.
          <snip>
          Thanks so much. I'm sure you'd do great on art with multiple pics. Choosing the pics was the most time consuming part on this one for me. It is easier\faster when you know the show that you are working with I think.
          sigpic
          Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Great arties guys!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            Wonderful art RiG, Hyn lg, JW, Scifan and Slizzie.
            Thanks!

Thank you Sy, RIG, Sci, and LGJ
            Y'welcome.

Here is a sig that I never thought I'd make:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...ynolds-543.jpg

I hope I did him justice...
            Beautiful! And I don't think he looks pink...just skin colored. Pink did not enter my mind when I first saw this.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Slizzie: You are most welcome

RIG: Thanks!
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Slizzie: You are most welcome

RIG: Thanks!
                You're welcome.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Nice work lg, sci, slizzie and yamii

JW np thanks.
                  sigpic

Comment

I gotta say sy, that is a pretty snazzy sig you're wearing there.

Another entry from me, music this time, one of my favorite artists ever...

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Something I did for dA

sigpic

Comment

I found some old arts

I might have drawn an Iguana... don't tell Jel.. or AR

It was only a quick drawing.. to go into the development folder for a project I was working on..
                        Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 23 May 2013, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Awesome Work everyone and thank you everyone for your kind comments. Now I'm stuck on what to do next.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            I gotta say sy, that is a pretty snazzy sig you're wearing there.

Another entry from me, music this time, one of my favorite artists ever...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8c8cfa27.jpg
                            I love it. It's very elegant.

Uh that seems something I'd dream up but be unable to describe. It would fit The Hobbit perfectly. I love the light/mist effects.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                            I found some old arts

I might have drawn an Iguana... don't tell Jel.. or AR

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/pharaoh_hamenthotep/th_Iguanasmall_zps18a6274a.jpg

It was only a quick drawing.. to go into the development folder for a project I was working on..
                            is there no end to your talents? Nice drawing * PMs Jel*

@scifan
                            My inspiration is running low as well: today I was trying to do a WP with brush work and instead of making an artistic "blob" I got a " bleargh" instead. I was really disappointed with my results.
                            sigpic

Comment

Cool arties everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Amanda finally saw the vids I made for her past bdays! I can die happy now!

And yesterday evening I made this:

I wanna print it and bring the sign with me during my photo op with Amanda at LFCC
                                What do you think?
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X