X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a show I've never watched:

sigpic

Comment

Awww! One of my favorites, and one of the few non-genre shows I've watched recently.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Yeah, he comes from a Christian family but they are very supportive of him and of his career. Crazed demon mojo???

Alright, I went the Independent Film route for the new challenge...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...ps44a4a0ce.jpg
        Never seen him look like that before. Nice job RIG.

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        Great challenge entries everyone. I couldn't think of anything for the last challenge, but luckily this one inspired me. I don't think I've done a murder mystery show before...

This one is timely for me, because our local broadcaster is showing the final episode with Nettles tonight.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ps9d172503.jpg
        Nice job Maneth.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        That's wonderful Nola. I use to love that show, but for spoiler reasons I won't say why it depressed me after last season. *sigh*

Ok... does this count? They're scifi characters, but in period attire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jershon View Post
          lol i've never heard of that one before... funny i read that in reality he's kinda one of those try to be clean and christian.... that's why he can, he get's out his crazed demon mojo in his acting career haha
          *complains* !!

*goes back to making dirty atheist arts*

Comment

^ lol i meant that as being two separate categories. clean was one and christian was the other. haha
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats to everyone on the last challenge. I have to squeeze each microgram of imagination to come up with a set and you seem to get them so fluidly... yes, I am talkinh to Slizzie (lovely Saving grace set!!) , Nolamon I love your choices and the background on your Spurs set, Scifan and Bailey you two are so good at it that it's actually annoying ;D, and all those numbers with Jensen, RiG, those are amazing! And I do remember your "Real men wear plaid"sig. I just had no idea it was yours. Jumble I envy your use of colour. I'll try to incorporate it more in this week challenge, that's one of my goals.

@Jershon: Your "death texture" is really haunting!

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
              *complains* !!

*goes back to making dirty atheist arts*
              I see nothing dirty or particularly atheist in your arts. Considering the theme, don't forget He/She is the ultimate gender changer. Eye of the beholder, I guess.

I have to congratulate on the animation: I loved the ripple effect on the water I was impressed since hydrodynamics are a pain to simulate.

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Nice job Maneth.

That's wonderful Nola. I use to love that show, but for spoiler reasons I won't say why it depressed me after last season. *sigh*

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/GW%20Clubhouse%20Art%20Challenges/ArtWork%20for%20All%20thread%20challenges/th_Scifan-AFAweek73-RiversBday_zps04c6e941.png
              No idea, but it's absolutely gorgeous

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Oddly enough, I'd say you nailed it. It's a show well worth watching. And I'm with Scifan, on that one.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                Congrats to everyone on the last challenge. I have to squeeze each microgram of imagination to come up with a set and you seem to get them so fluidly... yes, I am talkinh to Slizzie (lovely Saving grace set!!) , Nolamon I love your choices and the background on your Spurs set, Scifan and Bailey you two are so good at it that it's actually annoying ;D, and all those numbers with Jensen, RiG, those are amazing! And I do remember your "Real men wear plaid"sig. I just had no idea it was yours. Jumble I envy your use of colour. I'll try to incorporate it more in this week challenge, that's one of my goals.

@Jershon: Your "death texture" is really haunting!

I see nothing dirty or particularly atheist in your arts. Considering the theme, don't forget He/She is the ultimate gender changer. Eye of the beholder, I guess.

I have to congratulate on the animation: I loved the ripple effect on the water I was impressed since hydrodynamics are a pain to simulate.

No idea, but it's absolutely gorgeous

Oddly enough, I'd say you nailed it. It's a show well worth watching. And I'm with Scifan, on that one.
                Thanks hun. When it comes to icons I start off with a bigger size and then scale it down after I'm done. Besides DW ones, I mostly just enhanced the colors and cropped. If I had a add a number then I did. You can do it.

Aww thanks.

Nervous with upcoming season. May not watch after first ep.

Comment

Really pretty Nola!

Scifan, love the Doctor Who art! (The finale airs in 45 minutes for me. I might just die right now.)
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Really pretty Nola!

Scifan, love the Doctor Who art! (The finale airs in 45 minutes for me. I might just die right now.)
                    I felt the same way

And might actually have died while watching it !!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      Really pretty Nola!

Thanks LGJ. I'll be looking online shortly to watch too. Might have to wait an hour though. My youngest is at his friend's playing and would be upset if we watched it without him.

Ok. I never do Fairytale stufff. Wasn't sure which one I liked better...maybe the 2nd one, but I decided to post both any way.

Comment

Thank you. I really want to watch that movie now, after making that sig. His character is so amazing in it. So...funny and charming (in his own special kind of way).

[URL]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/GW%20Clubhouse%20Art%20Challenges/ArtWork%20for%20All%20thread%20challenges/th_Scifan-AFAweek73-RiversBday_zps04c6e941.png[/IMG]
                        Okay, DW may not be my thing but this...THIS is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        ...and all those numbers with Jensen, RiG, those are amazing! And I do remember your "Real men wear plaid"sig. I just had no idea it was yours.
                        Thanks you! And, yep, it's mine. And so is Jensen...according to my new desktop.

I made a few of those "plaid/flannel" sigs, here is a different one of them...

It's my most favorite flannel of Dean's. Ever!

Ok. I never do Fairytale stufff. Wasn't sure which one I liked better...maybe the 2nd one, but I decided to post both any way.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps7a7c16b4.jpg http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...psce0b506a.jpg
                        They are both amazing! And...I think I like the first one better because the darker tones bring the focus more to her...on her face, If that makes sense.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

That flannel-sig looks great, RiG !
                          Hi artlers! *waves* it's been a while, huh? I hope everyone/everything is okay?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                          Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic
                          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                            That flannel-sig looks great, RiG !
                            Thanks Hyn!

Hi artlers! *waves* it's been a while, huh? I hope everyone/everything is okay?
                            It has, it has. I'm good, how 'bout you?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Ouch, now I'm in trouble, I can't see any PB posts for some reason. PB is visible, but image links show nothing. :huh:

ETA: Back to normal, thank goodness.
                              Last edited by maneth; 18 May 2013, 09:38 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

templeedgeblack.jpg

For the challenge. I never do scenic pictures, largely because I almost never take pictures to use in scenic artwork....
                                The picture is of the LDS (Mormon) Temple in Washington DC. Beautiful building no matter where you are looking at it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X