Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    You know I love it

Thank you. Maybe when you're not using it.

Oh, the glorious sun. I shouldn't complain because I live in a sunny country but lately, we had a lot of rain and even floods o_O

I almost forgot: I kinda mixed both of meredithe's tuts and got this:

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...psaf045974.jpg

Not sure if I'm totally happy with it.
    Aww. Thanks hun. Love yours to. She is definitely a Strong Spirit. Don't mess with her.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Aww. Thanks hun. Love yours to. She is definitely a Strong Spirit. Don't mess with her.
      Thank you. I 'm sure she is a strong spirited woman. Not sure if I did her justice.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Sci beautiful sig! But please (and this goes for everyone) don't feel like you have to put any artwork I'm spoilers. ALL artwork is welcome here and if someone doesn't like it we'd politely ask them to keep it to themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Sci beautiful sig! But please (and this goes for everyone) don't feel like you have to put any artwork I'm spoilers. ALL artwork is welcome here and if someone doesn't like it we'd politely ask them to keep it to themselves
          Thank you Sarai. No one has said anything... was just being careful. And I love your new Rick?Kate sig/icon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            What Sarai said The first rule of this thread is that bashing or negative comments of any kind on fandom/ship/character/subject matter etc is not tolerated. We don't want anyone to worry about posting any of their art for fear of offending people - there's too many other places online (even elsewhere on GW) where you have to worry about that, but not here!

And it's beautiful work, sci, along with all the other takes on Meredith's tut we've had this week
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

JW it looks great

Scifan awesome banner and I can't wait to try out the tut

Something I made while playing around:

I'm kinda sad that I covered the base it looks cool all by itself

oops meant to do it without words, I think I pieced together 5 or 6 stocks :

Last edited by meredithe5; 09 April 2013, 12:20 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                What Sarai said The first rule of this thread is that bashing or negative comments of any kind on fandom/ship/character/subject matter etc is not tolerated. We don't want anyone to worry about posting any of their art for fear of offending people - there's too many other places online (even elsewhere on GW) where you have to worry about that, but not here!

And it's beautiful work, sci, along with all the other takes on Meredith's tut we've had this week
                Thanks again Josi and I promise not to bring it up again.
                I'm so glad Meredith did the tut. It was fun to do.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                  JW it looks great

Scifan awesome banner and I can't wait to try out the tut

Something I made while playing around:

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...ps54fed85f.jpg

I'm kinda sad that I covered the base it looks cool all by itself

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...psffcb850f.jpg

Thanks hun.

*jaw drops* is Speachless. They are gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thanks again Josi and I promise not to bring it up again.
                    I'm so glad Meredith did the tut. It was fun to do.
                    No need to apologise! It's just something we're particularly concerned to stress, so wanted to take the opportunity

And wow, Meredith, those are gorgeous!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Meredith, Sci, and JW (I'm leaning toward the second version )

Love the arts NMP, Sci (May I use the FB banner for my FB page? Please?), JW, Meredith!!!

Here are two wallies I made over the last few days:

One is my take on this tut on Shadowplay and the other I wanted to play with some Stana pics that I found on Castlefans.org.

sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks so much scifan, josi, yamii If anyone can tell I've really been going with the flowerly pastel colors recently lol. Also, here are all the stocks I used if anyone wants to use them:

Spoiler:

These were all done by ivorychains

Love the new wallies yamii they both look great!! I love that the Black Widow seems to walk right out of the background
                        sigpic

Comment

I just found this article which might interest anyone using gimp. You can now get a full copy of CS2 officially from adobe, sorry if this has been mentioned by someone before but I wanted to make sure all the GIMP users were aware
                          sigpic

Comment

meredith - that's an old article and link. It was an error on adobe's part that only lasted a few days. Those who got in on it at the time were lucky. No longer available.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              meredith - that's an old article and link. It was an error on adobe's part that only lasted a few days. Those who got in on it at the time were lucky. No longer available.
                              oops I'm always a little late with information hehe
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay, I have a challenge entry! My art muse has abandoned me, but I did give this tut on Shadowplay a go.

Gorgeous arts, everyone! And thanks for the tuts, meredithe and sci.

Comment

Working...
                                X