• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks JadedWraith and scifan nice works jadedwraith
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Ok.... I can't go on Shadow play unless I sign up so I just did my best to simulate Yami's Black Widow wallie. Does that count towards challenge?

Comment

Another one of my creations, a diffrent kind of human-wraith hybrid

Vergil

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
          thanks JadedWraith and scifan nice works jadedwraith
          Thank you
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Ok.... I can't go on Shadow play unless I sign up so I just did my best to simulate Yami's Black Widow wallie. Does that count towards challenge?

[URL=http://s194.photobucket.com/user/luvjandt/media/GW%20Clubhouse%20Art%20Challenges/ArtWork%20for%20All%20thread%20challenges/AFAYamiinsanetutweek20-scifan-ST-JH_zps116fafc1.png.html]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/GW%20Clubhouse%20Art%20Challenges/ArtWork%20for%20All%20thread%20challenges/th_AFAYamiinsanetutweek20-scifan-ST-JH_zps116fafc1.png
          Oh, I love it. Benedict Cumberbatch...and in blue. That is amazing. Just my type of thing.

I think it counts, at the very least for the inspiration.

Scifan, I did not add the text, not because I don't like it but because it wouldn't work. That's the problem of adapting concepts and the upside, because something different always comes up.

I took me a while to decide to sign up to SP, as well. So far, I haven't been bothered by spam, emails or anything like it. I'm a lurker there, mostly and try tuts and stuff.

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post

Vergil
          I love that blue eyed light demon ( if there is such a thing as dark angels...) I love how we can only see half his face.
          Last edited by JadedWraith; 11 April 2013, 06:32 AM.
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thank you, JW His unseen eyes is wraithy yellow....

Comment

Thank you, JW His unseen eyes is wraithy yellow....
              Oh a different eye colour. Cool concept!
              sigpic

Comment

Vergil
                Cool!!!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                Thank you

Oh, I love it. Benedict Cumberbatch...and in blue. That is amazing. Just my type of thing.

I think it counts, at the very least for the inspiration.

Scifan, I did not add the text, not because I don't like it but because it wouldn't work. That's the problem of adapting concepts and the upside, because something different always comes up.

I took me a while to decide to sign up to SP, as well. So far, I haven't been bothered by spam, emails or anything like it. I'm a lurker there, mostly and try tuts and stuff.

Oh hun. I ddin't mean to imply that you didn't like it. I understood why you did it and I think you did a great job. Love The Hobbit and can't wait to see part 2.... and again we have Martin and Cumberbatch combo. (Bilbo/Smaug) squeee.

I love that blue eyed light demon ( if there is such a thing as dark angels...) I love how we can only see half his face.
                Hee hee. Thanks hun. Can't wait to see him on the big screen. So love him in Sherlock... and happy they are doing S3.

Maybe I'll sign up then. I have too many things I'm signed up for... IMO.... I have FB, here, son's school site and a few others..... what's one more.

Comment

Yup, JW that character will be in a story I wroite maybe, he is suposed to be the resut an experiment that went wrong a bit

Thanks sci

Comment

Oh a different eye colour. Cool concept!
                    Those blue eyes really popped.

And your welcome NMP.

Comment

Yeah, watching Martin and Benedict, albeit indirectly, together is going to be a hoot. I can't wait. it's taking tooooo long to S3. Really. And that's a good source of inspiration for art as well

Have you watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, watching Martin and Benedict, albeit indirectly, together is going to be a hoot. I can't wait. it's taking tooooo long to S3. Really. And that's a good source of inspiration for art as well

Have you watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy?
                        I almost did the wallie using Sherlock, but I couldn't find a front profile that I liked. Most of his poses were somewhat side view or they were too small.

OT
                        Spoiler:

As for Sherlock I think the just started filming last month some time. And I think they had to make sure both Martin and Benedict's schedules where clear. I'm so glad they agreed to a S3... but I fear it will be the last since they keep getting movie rolls.
                        No. I haven't had time to see it. Was it good? Benedict is such a great actor. The cast line up looks awesome too.

Comment

JadedWraith, I'd green you if I could for the lovely stuff! Erm...what tut is that of Scififan? It looks like something I'd try!

And scififan, as usual, you do such nice collages.

LT. COL. John Sheppard, the colouring always gets me.
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Cool!!!

Hee hee. Thanks hun. Can't wait to see him on the big screen. So love him in Sherlock... and happy they are doing S3.

Maybe I'll sign up then. I have too many things I'm signed up for... IMO.... I have FB, here, son's school site and a few others..... what's one more.
                            that's why I was resisting it as well. I'm signed up for too many things.

Yup, JW that character will be in a story I wroite maybe, he is suposed to be the resut an experiment that went wrong a bit

Thanks sci
                            An experience gone wrong a bit? Oh that never happens in SGA land. I'd like to read that, if you do get to write it.

I almost did the wallie using Sherlock, but I couldn't find a front profile that I liked. Most of his poses were somewhat side view or they were too small.

OT
                            Spoiler:

As for Sherlock I think the just started filming last month some time. And I think they had to make sure both Martin and Benedict's schedules where clear. I'm so glad they agreed to a S3... but I fear it will be the last since they keep getting movie rolls.
                            No. I haven't had time to see it. Was it good? Benedict is such a great actor. The cast line up looks awesome too.
                            Yeah, or the pics are perfect but part of it is the shade, or leaning against something and it looks weird isolated. Mr Armitage usually gives me that sort of trouble....

see, NMP that's what happens when we can't draw our ideas from scratch. The muses are stubborn and do not cooperate.

OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            Tinker, tailor is an amazing film, IMO, but it devellops slowly. It's not a Bourne movie. You have to stick with it. Wonderful Gary Oldman, Colin Firth and Mark Strong performances. Cumberbatch is amazing as well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lt. Col JS- I love the new artwork sets

JW- Nice takes on the tuts, I especially love your take on Scifan's tut. I looooove the Hobbit

Scifan- Awesome new wallie, are those pics from the upcoming movie?

Nightmarepoet- Awesome new wraith You did a great job, it looks very realistic.
                              sigpic

Comment

Had a go at this tut by josiane. Still one of my favs, and it gave me something to do with these pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X