No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks mane. I have a hard time with designs, scenes I can do no problem.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Umm, can you see it now?
      Yes, yes I can now (it's lovely, yamii)! Wonder why!

Nolamom, it's a great vintage piece.
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Gorgeous art, everyone!

So, struggling with the whole vintage thing, which seems odd 'cause I like it so much. But came up with this non-entry looking for a more grunge/city/modern look. Quite like it.

Comment

Lovely grunge look! IMO grunge might be a future challenge...
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Mane, Ikorni (That happens to me from time to time as well)

Mane: You're welcome

Nola, lg: Lovely art!

lg: May I ask for the textures/stock you used, please?
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

This is Dantes evil (very evil) twin brother Corey

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks, mane and yami. yami, I'll get those stocks posted here in a bit as I'm midway through a school project at the moment.

But I had a question for everyone. Is anyone having issues with Google Chrome? I use it (and have used it for well over two years) and am having absolutely no problems. My husband was using it this morning with no problems. Now, Google won't let him use Chrome, won't let him log into his email, nothing. He switched to IE, and had no problems signing into his email or anything.

Help! Anyone else having problems (since I'm not)? If so, anyone know how to fix it?

Comment

that sounds truly bizzare unless there was some sort of malware that attacked Chrome
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                    Thanks, mane and yami. yami, I'll get those stocks posted here in a bit as I'm midway through a school project at the moment.

But I had a question for everyone. Is anyone having issues with Google Chrome? I use it (and have used it for well over two years) and am having absolutely no problems. My husband was using it this morning with no problems. Now, Google won't let him use Chrome, won't let him log into his email, nothing. He switched to IE, and had no problems signing into his email or anything.

Help! Anyone else having problems (since I'm not)? If so, anyone know how to fix it?
                    Chrome has never allowed me to log into anything - emails, bank accounts, GW, FB - nothing! Which is why I don't use it.

Comment

Great Ripper and delightful Circus art, Nola.

Your Rick and Kate normal day is so spot on, Ikorni.

I don't know what are you talking about, Ladygris, your Jeremy art is always inspiring.But it's hard to do vintage pieces on comtempory characters; I had the opposite problem by using medieval characters with contempory elements.

RiG I love your take on vintage: it's so delicate.

And hello, Corey. NMP I wish I could create original pieces as you do.

yamiinsane: your Kate Beckett piece is gorgeous and so you! I wish I had your knack to blend things together seamlessly.

Jumble great Martin piece. I love the humour in it.

What I love about this thread (besides the posters, the tips and the art, duh ) is the way I can look at one piece and identify its creator with no difficulty. Well done, everyone!
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thanks JW, it's not as hard to do as it maybe looks really not, takes some hors but it's quite easy anyway

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          Jumble great Martin piece. I love the humour in it.
                          Thank you

What I love about this thread (besides the posters, the tips and the art, duh ) is the way I can look at one piece and identify its creator with no difficulty. Well done, everyone!
                          Ah, maybe it's time to do a Sekrit Challenge - where we all make something and then when they're posted we all have to see if we can guess who made what

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                          Thanks JW, it's not as hard to do as it maybe looks really not, takes some hours but it's quite easy anyway
                          Easy? Your artwork is Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                            Thanks JW, it's not as hard to do as it maybe looks really not, takes some hors but it's quite easy anyway
                            It takes me hours to accomplish anything and it doesn't turn out as good.
                            sigpic

Comment

You're welcome lg I'm sorry but I don't like Chrome, I prefer Firefox, so I can't help you And thanks.

JW: Thanks! For me, it's all about what brush you use to blend them together. I'm a HUGE fan of the grunge brushes, preferably the second set from Talei-stock, and use them to blend everything together.
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Thank you

Ah, maybe it's time to do a Sekrit Challenge - where we all make something and then when they're posted we all have to see if we can guess who made what
                                Oh that would be funtastic! of course I'd get things wrong
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X