• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome work padme
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Just for future reference to all thread users Josiane, Jumble and I are all in the UK so unless otherwise stated (and we do usually try to but sometimes forget ) all times we list in challenge/tutorial posts will be in UK time.

I'll remember that.

EDIT: It's no problem RiG! Now I come to think of it the time should probably be listed in the threads first post so hopefully Josi will pick up on this and edit it in
      That could work.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Just for future reference to all thread users Josiane, Jumble and I are all in the UK so unless otherwise stated (and we do usually try to but sometimes forget ) all times we list in challenge/tutorial posts will be in UK time.

EDIT: It's no problem RiG! Now I come to think of it the time should probably be listed in the threads first post so hopefully Josi will pick up on this and edit it in
        I was curious if it would be possible to also add a link to ya'll's profiles in the threads first post as well. Or maybe in each challenge post, a link to the profile of the person gathering for the week. I know that sometimes I have to go back several pages to try to find a post from the person we are going to be sending our art to for the week.

That sounded confusing...

For instance... I knew from the post of the challenge last Friday that Sarai was the person to send the art entries to, but I had to go back several pages to find a post from her so that I could click on her name and then click on the "send PM" link.

I know this sounds lazy... and it is, but it would be much handier to be able to find the link for the PM in just a few clicks rather than scrolling through the pages looking for the last post one of you made. Does that make sense? It makes me sound really lazy though doesn't it.

Maybe I'm doing it the hard way and there is an easier way that I'm just not aware of...

Thanks guys though for running this thread so smoothly... it really has been a blast to participate and well worth the scrolling I promise.
        sigpic

Comment

Can do, bay You know though that you can always just go to 'send new message' in 'my controls' and type our names in the To field?
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

First entry (hey, you guys came up with this challenge and I already wanted to make more Nick and/or Monroe-art ):

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Can do, bay You know though that you can always just go to 'send new message' in 'my controls' and type our names in the To field?
              Actually I hadn't thought of that before... we use shortened names for everyone so I just thought I'd have to go look up the full name anyway... but looking at ya'll's posts now... we don't shorten your names much... actually yours is the only one I shorten, so that solution will work perfectly. Thank you.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                Actually I hadn't thought of that before... we use shortened names for everyone so I just thought I'd have to go look up the full name anyway... but looking at ya'll's posts now... we don't shorten your names much... actually yours is the only one I shorten, so that solution will work perfectly. Thank you.
                You're welcome
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

New set looks good, Hyn. Love the wording too.
                  sigpic

Comment

awesome entry Hyn
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Bay and Meredithe . I have to say, that's one of my favourite scenes - and it was such a fun to cap the right pics for the set . *my boyz ...*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic
                      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

My first (only?) entry.....Tried to do as much red as possible, but I don't use a lot of red. Primarily because I don't find it calming and easy to look at on a regular basis. But I like how this came out.

Comment

For me this looks great, lg! Very patriotic

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

I love that set, ~lg. Very pleasing to look at.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                              For me this looks great, lg! Very patriotic
                              Yeah, I noticed that, as well. But, when I was scrolling through my Renner pics looking for something do use for Red, I had to use that one. It's been waiting for just the right blend.

Hmm...Have another Renner pic that would work, too, but my muse decided she's had enough of artwork for the day. (She's been rather distracted with a recent Avengers series I've decided to write......)

Thanks, Bay.

Comment

I love it LG... virtual Green
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X