No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All greened out, but yours is lovely josi!
    sigpic

Comment

Virtual green Josi!

Here's something I've been futzing with all night. I finally just gave up.

And now for something completely different...

I've certainly never done anything like that before but I'm a bit embarrassed to enter that as a challenge entry. BTW, the idea came from this tutorial.

*runs off to try to find those Castle promo pics to satisfy the screaming muse *
      sigpic

Comment

hehe nice one
        sigpic
        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

They're great Estrela!
          sigpic

Comment

Lovely arts everyone
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
              Virtual green Josi!

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...eous/fairy.jpg

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o..._byEstrela.jpg
              I've certainly never done anything like that before but I'm a bit embarrassed to enter that as a challenge entry. BTW, the idea came from this tutorial.

*runs off to try to find those Castle promo pics to satisfy the screaming muse *
              Love the Fairy one.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                Virtual green Josi!

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...eous/fairy.jpg

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o..._byEstrela.jpg

Gorgeous. And Castle promo pics here
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Estrela, I get all my Castle caps and promos here. Through the main site you can find everything from episode recaps to episode quotes to episode and promo pics. They even have things like interviews with the cast and descriptions/summaries of the characters. It's my go to site for all things Castle.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Some lovely work - love the new(old?) Castle screencaps Josi

Spoilered because it's from the final episode of House and I don't know who's seen it and who hasn't

Spoiler:

is it far enough from 'me' to count I wonder?

And who are we sending to this week?
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

A little something with the Castle promo pics...not *quite* my style

sigpic

Comment

Cool entries everyone! Who do we send to this week?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                          Cool entries everyone! Who do we send to this week?
                          We send to Jumble.

Some more "not me" art, though I think this might be closer to my typical style than not.

Comment

A challenge entry...

It's got some similarities to my usual stuff, but I think it has several differences. For one thing, my style tends to have much more color than this. For another, lately I've taken to using textures and stock photos, and even before that I'd usually use brushes. This piece relies soley on the background of one picture to be the background of all of them. I have no brushes, textures, or stock photos. The only true color is in the brown of her hair, and even that isn't very obvious. Her dress might also have a bit of color, but I can't decide if it's black or a very dark blue. I also don't normally use my photos like this. I tend to have one or two pictures, and I don't think I've ever used pictures of the same person all together like this. Normally I might use on or two of them and spread them out more, but here I used four and had them all lined up, and even overlapping in the two on the right of the sig. So...I'm pretty sure it's not my style lol!

sigpic
                            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Looks great in any case. You usually frame your sigs though, don't you? But yeah, it's hard to make something completely different from your usual stuff...
                              sigpic

Comment

SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO ME BY 5PM (GMT) TOMORROW!

And please remember to include your name/initials in the filename

Comment

Working...
                                X