No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not for this week's challenge, but I'm so not well that I made something to cheer myself up.

Kinda simple but it makes me smile.

Virtual green for everyone for all the pretty art
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

MR, I love it!

Comment

Very pretty Mr Are those brushes? Care to share? *smiles sweetly*

Hope you feel better soon *hugs*

Comment

Yes they are these brushes especially for you Jumble
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks lg
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
              Thanks lg
              You're welcome. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                Yes they are these brushes especially for you Jumble
                Thank you

Comment

That is beautiful Mr. Hope you're feeling better.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    That is beautiful Mr. Hope you're feeling better.
                    Thanks Bay
                    sigpic

Comment

Stopping by to share the wallpaper I made with the tut that Graceful posted. Beware of spoilers for Sanctuary's episode Tempus.

Btw: Who do we send our entries to again?
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Very nice Graceful, Jumble, yami - always interesting too seeing how a similar starting point can end up with three very different results. Well done you guys!

Bay, your SG-1 wallpaper and tut are fantastic

Love the Paul WP too MR - hope you're feeling better ...

Did a quick catch up on pages I missed - great art from everyone - greened you if I could and will try to green later when GW lets me

Been focusing on the other ways I express my 'passing interest' (*grins* that was funny Jumble) in Kavan ... made a vid (nowhere near as artistic as XFchemist's so I won't post it here - it's on YouTube under ShaViva3 if you're a Kavan fan and you don't visit the Thunk thread here to have already seen it); and writing some fanfic I wanted to participate in the Quote challenge this week though, so did something this morning ...

This is from Gears Of War 3 - since you probably won't know these games I'll just add that the 'last stand' this guy makes is fate of the planet huge, and the loyalty between characters very inspiring
                        Last edited by ShaViva; 11 October 2011, 10:45 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, everyone! My take on the tut Graceful posted.

I wasn't able to use the tut for some reason, so I eyeballed her rendition of it and used that as a guide for mine.

Comment

Really nice takes on that tut! Each unique. I got my new Photoshop in the mail today. Can't believe it arrived so quickly - I just ordered it Saturday night. I installed it on my lappy, and took a look at it - goodness but it's different! I'm going to be doing a lot of exploring, I can see!
                            sigpic

Comment

That's what I love about tuts, Nola. Every person has a different rendition of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Really nice takes on that tut! Each unique. I got my new Photoshop in the mail today. Can't believe it arrived so quickly - I just ordered it Saturday night. I installed it on my lappy, and took a look at it - goodness but it's different! I'm going to be doing a lot of exploring, I can see!
                                Just out of curiosity, what version do you have now?
                                I own CS5 (just 'cause my mom had bought it for her photoshopping excursions) but I don't use it. I love my Elements 7 too much. And before that I swore by Elements 4 before I realized it didn't much care for Windows 7...

Comment

Working...
                                X