sigpic

Comment

More wonderful art Icarus and Shaviva.

Here's a couple more:

Comment

Lovely sigs!
        sigpic

Comment

I added some text to my red dress sig...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Lovely sigs - she looks so happy and so pretty. Well done
            sigpic

Comment

Stunning work again, everyone! And thanks for the various screencap links, I'll add them to the delicious page As for SG caps, I only ever use the GW gallery too, I'm afraid

hyndara, welcome to the thread! As maneth said, you don't need to join in the challenges if you don't want to - we love to see all art here, not just things made for specific challenges. So equally, no need to spoiler your stuff - post it loud and proud like everyone else
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Beautiful! I love the subtlety of the colours

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                I still think this is a bad idea but ... maneth said to me maybe I should check out this thread. Don't think I will be here for a long time because I don't see anything funny in challenges - in fact that's the main reason why I left several threads on this forum.

Beautiful artwork here! Love the wraith-wallies, loserinc! And I adore the "Stargate Atlantis"-sigs, scifan *guh!*.

Will put some of the things I have done into spoilers. They aren't really good, sorry. And they aren't any challenge-entries!

Spoiler:
                <lazy snip>
                Welcome to the thread Hyndara

Please feel free to ignore the 'challenge' aspect of the thread if you wish, we're happy to see your artwork any time you feel like dropping in

Comment

hyndara, welcome here!

Amazing arts, guys! I wish i coluld quote all these amazing stuff you've made
                  And i'm really jealous of you and your GimPS time *sighs*
                  Unfortunately for me i won't post here for a few weeks. I've finally decided to make an operation on my knee (cause i could barely walk for a month). And i'm scary to death!(And i can't do anything when i'm scare (() So cross fingers for me

But i'll be lurk
                  Damn, i wan't to ps too!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                    hyndara, welcome here!

Unfortunately for me i won't post here for a few weeks. I've finally decided to make an operation on my knee (cause i could barely walk for a month). And i'm scary to death! So cross fingers for me

But i'll be lurk
                    Damn, i wan't to ps too!
                    *huggles Kitten* I expect you'll have to rest after your op, so maybe then you'll have some time to PS I hope it goes well

Comment

I found giving my comments in green was easier, but for some of you, GW thinks I gave you too much too much green lately. Know that I think you're all doing great! The amount of new art each day on this thread is amazing! *hugs thread*

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                      hyndara, welcome here!

Unfortunately for me i won't post here for a few weeks. I've finally decided to make an operation on my knee (cause i could barely walk for a month). And i'm scary to death!(And i can't do anything when i'm scare (() So cross fingers for me

But i'll be lurk
                      Damn, i wan't to ps too!
                      Take care, you! But it's a good think you're finally getting that operation. Tell yourself you'll feel better afterwards and try not to be so scared. *huggles Kitten* And Jumble's right! While you're on the mend, plenty of time to PS!
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thank you Jumble for inviting me. It would be a pleasure for me to join you. I hope I can spend my free time here and also spend my time with artworking I am looking forward to see your arts. And I love the idea about challenges and tutorial weeks. It sounds fun.

Sammie

EDIT: Oh, guys, you are so fast. Already 45 pages? Wow. Be sure I will go through them. I want to see your artwork.
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          *huggles Kitten* I expect you'll have to rest after your op, so maybe then you'll have some time to PS I hope it goes well
                          Yeah, i hope too. At least in August. It's my last six months of uni so i need to do my bachellor work and stuff *sighs*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Take care, you! But it's a good think you're finally getting that operation. Tell yourself you'll feel better afterwards and try not to be so scared. *huggles Kitten* And Jumble's right! While you're on the mend, plenty of time to PS!
                          That's the only thing i'm trying to think Thank for cheering me up, i really need this))))
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                            Thank you Jumble for inviting me. It would be a pleasure for me to join you. I hope I can spend my free time here and also spend my time with artworking I am looking forward to see your arts. And I love the idea about challenges and tutorial weeks. It sounds fun.

Sammie

EDIT: Oh, guys, you are so fast. Already 45 pages? Wow. Be sure I will go through them. I want to see your artwork.
                            Glad to see you here Sammie, and definitely looking forward to having you join the challenges when you can

Comment

*waves to Sammie*
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                Lovely sigs!
                                Thanks hun. And good job on adding the text.

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                                Lovely sigs - she looks so happy and so pretty. Well done
                                Thanks ShaViva.. I really love her smile.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Beautiful! I love the subtlety of the colours

Welcome to the thread Hyndara

Please feel free to ignore the 'challenge' aspect of the thread if you wish, we're happy to see your artwork any time you feel like dropping in
                                Thanks so much Jumble.

Here are two more.

Comment

Working...
                                X