• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very pretty lg. Can't decide which color combo I like best

Nice one Ikorni!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Nola. I personally like the last one.

And I was informed that I made a huge mistake by putting the word "angel" on a Jeremy Renner sig.

Comment

Thanks Nola! Love the Renner angel wings, lg!
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

eh, one can see an interpretation of angel in anyone. I think you're right about the coloring - I'm leaning towards the last one too...might try desaturating it just a hint and see how that looks
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Ikorni.

I did try desaturating it a bit, Nola. It just lost some of the effect, imho.

Comment

ah. The color combo is very effective. I like the teal and pewter colors.
              sigpic

Comment

All I really did was desaturate the background slightly. I can't even remember what the numbers were now.

Comment

Lovely arties everyone!

I hope nobody feels snubbed by the whole thread. Individual posters maybe (since much as probably most would like to, it's not always possible to get along with everyone), but not the whole thread.
                  sigpic

Comment

I found Middle-earth and the Hobbit pretty inspiring (and it helps that Richard Armitage is good-looking too), so here's my second (and probably last) challenge entry.

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I've tried it with pink and blue...not certain how I like it

sigpic

Comment

LOL! The quote fits, though!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          I'm not even on your list here. ...outsider.
                          I'm not either.

Oh Jumblie, would you be so kind as to add me too? *bats eyelashes* I use CS5!

Ikorni - Lovely entries for this week's challenge. The first one is my fave. There's just something about it -- can't name it, but it's there!

Nice variations on the angel sig from Hyn too! *claps*
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Great takes on the Angel-sig, lg and Nola!
                            Ikorni, I love your arts! Looking great!
                            Yamii, awesome!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                            Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic
                            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              I'm not either.

Oh Jumblie, would you be so kind as to add me too? *bats eyelashes* I use CS5!
                              Will do

Thanks RiG, they're my SS pressies from Josiane

Lovely angel sigs lg

Great challenge entries everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                                I found Middle-earth and the Hobbit pretty inspiring (and it helps that Richard Armitage is good-looking too), so here's my second (and probably last) challenge entry.

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4c9e4205.jpg
                                It's lovely ( huge Armitage fan, so I admit I am biased ) sorry I can't green you for it. I really like this map theme for some reason, when I suck at Geography.

I am really confused with this new PB and I can't find most of the old features. Even the basic cropping and adding text was a struggle for me.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X