No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Nolamom; 29 December 2012, 05:33 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Nice work, Jumble! Love all the Martinmas. But ... uhm ... one question: Martin also had worked together with J. Michael Straczynski on "Jeremiah" (one of my all times favourites, maybe that's the reason). Why no one mentioned that show?

New challenge sounds just like something I wanted to do for a while now ! Looking forward to do something with that - another excuse to rewatch Grimm

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Hyn, you could make something appropriate for Jeremiah. It would certainly be appreciated!
        sigpic

Comment

All fixed Jumble. I should've known better. Have you been watching the new Primeval? I watch a few eps on Youtube. Should see if there is more. Great to see some of Martin shows again.

Awesome Work EVERYONE!!

We have 2 challenges??? End of World and Maps? Just double checking... been ages for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            Nice work, Jumble! Love all the Martinmas. But ... uhm ... one question: Martin also had worked together with J. Michael Straczynski on "Jeremiah" (one of my all times favourites, maybe that's the reason). Why no one mentioned that show?
            I know he did 'Jeremiah', but I've not seen it so don't really have anything to say about it

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            All fixed Jumble. I should've known better. Have you been watching the new Primeval? I watch a few eps on Youtube. Should see if there is more. Great to see some of Martin shows again.
            Thank you, we all slip up sometimes

I've seen the first two eps of Primeval: New World via download, but then I heard that the series starts here on the 8th January so decided it wood be easier to wait and watch it on the tv

Awesome Work EVERYONE!!

We have 2 challenges??? End of World and Maps? Just double checking... been ages for me.
            The current one is Maps, and it's good to see you back

Comment

Lovely art everyone!

I have a question ( I know it's a long shot):
              Does anyone know how, or who I can contact, to uninstall the remnants of the pen tablet driver (that I cannot find) so I can reinstall it (this time with the MacroKey Manager).
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yami, have you tried googling for help? You can often find advice on uninstalling or troubleshooting programs just by asking the question

Comment

Have you been watching the new Primeval? I watch a few eps on Youtube. Should see if there is more. Great to see some of Martin shows again.
                  Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  I've seen the first two eps of Primeval: New World via download, but then I heard that the series starts here on the 8th January so decided it wood be easier to wait and watch it on the tv
                  I find PNW really good! It's not right up there with my favourite shows yet, but I find it has a familiar feeling to it, probably because the crew behind it is made of people from SG and Sanctuary. The last three episodes were my favourites, and they were definitely picking up their pace and touching on something promising. I can't wait to see more!
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Jumble: Trust me, that was the first place I tried and I used every type of wording I could think of.
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                      Jumble: Trust me, that was the first place I tried and I used every type of wording I could think of.
                      Is this no use? I know nothing about tablets - maybe you could email the manufacturers?

Comment

I know he did 'Jeremiah', but I've not seen it so don't really have anything to say about it

Thank you, we all slip up sometimes

The current one is Maps, and it's good to see you back
                        Hee hee. Thanks hun.
                        What channel?
                        Ok... thanks. I'll see if I can get creative.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        I find PNW really good! It's not right up there with my favourite shows yet, but I find it has a familiar feeling to it, probably because the crew behind it is made of people from SG and Sanctuary. The last three episodes were my favourites, and they were definitely picking up their pace and touching on something promising. I can't wait to see more!
                        I feel the same. And it's nice to see a familar face from Eureka too. I still like UK version, but it's still not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                          Lovely art everyone!

I have a question ( I know it's a long shot):
                          Does anyone know how, or who I can contact, to uninstall the remnants of the pen tablet driver (that I cannot find) so I can reinstall it (this time with the MacroKey Manager).
                          I'm assuming you use Windows? Try googling for uninstaller applications that remove unwanted remnants. Some are available for free, others require payment, but you can get a trial period for many of them. That should be enough if you have a particular program that's causing problems.

If all else fails, you can always try a complete reinstall of your OS, but that's drastic and only to be considered if all else fails.
                          sigpic

Comment

I had a stubborn one to uninstall once and this is what I had to do:

1. Run the uninstaller in the "Uninstallers" folder

2. Delete all remaining files/folders in the C:/Program Files/NAME OF PROGRAM(if it exists)

3. To access program data open your windows start menu and type %Programdata% and hit enter.

4. Restart your computer and Re-install
                            sigpic

Comment

Hee hee. Thanks hun.
                              What channel?
                              Ok... thanks. I'll see if I can get creative.
                              It's on Watch

Comment

You should give it a try. True, the show is now ten years old and only had two seasons but ... I'm a little Straczynski-fan *blushes* and I really fell in love with Jeremiah.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                                Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic
                                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X