• Show
Clear All

Oh that's creepy Cags...it's great!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Perfect advent, Cags!

Comment

Cags, wow! Nice and creepy for a change!
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

meridethe5 I think it works really well with that pic and it doesn't matter about the quality because of your theme, it's almost aged I think it looks great!

Cags love today's advent!
          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
            I tried following a tut, really I did. But it came out rubbish, and nothing like the original one....so I'm not really going to submit it officially as an entry.

But here is it anyway....

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/...psd14466f2.jpg
            That's not Rubbish! I like how it turned out. I actually like the effect better than the original.

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
            I love your take on the tut Ikorni And beautiful avent art Hyn!!

I made a bit of art for the Sam/Jack advent calendar but it fits with this weeks theme so I thought I'd share it. I made this using a tut that's circulated the forum before and just had to try it out... wish I'd had a higher quality picture of Sam/Jack but oh wellz

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...5/Advent21.jpg
            Beautiful!
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone! I love the advent art Cag.. very creepy but so perfect!!! I've been rewatching the Lord of the Rings extended edition, I forgot how long it is lol!! It's definitely not something you can watch in one sitting.
              sigpic

Comment

Ah, I remember when I got my LotR dvds I spent a whole week-end watching them all from start to finish

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Ah, I remember when I got my LotR dvds I spent a whole week-end watching them all from start to finish
                  There's soo much there!! I'd forgotten that they did 4 different commentaries and I love all the behind the scenes footage.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you everyone. I was kind of going for funny/creepy.
                    I am currently reading The Hobbit to my 5 year old at bed time and he's loving it (and so am I again - I first read it when I was about 8) hence the reason for the inspiration. I was lucky to find a beautifully high res image to work from too.

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                    I made a bit of art for the Sam/Jack advent calendar but it fits with this weeks theme so I thought I'd share it. I made this using a tut that's circulated the forum before and just had to try it out... wish I'd had a higher quality picture of Sam/Jack but oh wellz

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...5/Advent21.jpg
                    What size / resolution do you have? One of my all time favourite images that one, and I did get a reasonable quality one (which, oddly enough, I used in the first ever Sam/Jack advent along with the same texture I used on my advent for today for this thread.

My interpretation is here: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23...JoyDay20-1.jpg

Hyndara, loving Day 13. I think Mid December is a bit of a dark period on the calender!
                    sigpic

Comment

Banner by Syfyfan

Tut Week 16

From Josiane's Tut

Madness Reigns

Tut shared by Ikorni

Ikorni

From Josiane's Tut

Yami

Tut shared by Meredithe

Meredithe

Comment

Challenge Banner by Jumble

Challenge Week 56

Your Favourite Book!

This week your challenge is to make artwork for the front cover of your favourite book. There are no rules about size or images, but please make sure you follow the general GW rules.

Size: Any
                        Text: Any
                        Pics: Any

Please PM your entries this week to Josiane

Comment

Oh, goodness! I completely forgot it was Friday! Got so much on my plate right now that I haven't done arties in a while!!!

Great entries to the tut week, everyone! And I'll have to think on this new challenge......I should have time to do art after today.

Comment

Lovely work everyone! Meredith, such a pretty one, love that pic Cags, that's really creepy but doesn't half stand out
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

^ Something I made earlier..

It's a fully 3D environment.. it's possible to fly through the scene and render the nebula clouds from any angle

Of course on my laptop each frame at this resolution takes about five minutes..

*offers use of the image to the thread*

Comment

*snurched* great work PH
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X