No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not an advent graphic but a winter-art, designed as a fb-timelinecover for a friend
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...54063752_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Reposting for information and memory jogging purposes

December is approaching a lot faster than I realised, so if we want to make an AfA Advent Calendar to run from 1st to 25th December we need to get started. This is not a Challenge as such, because it will run over several weeks, but it wood be great if as many of you as possible could contribute

Details:

Size: 680x383px (so I can make them into a vid )
      Content: Any fandom, or non-fandom - just make them Christmassy!
      Deadline: At least 3 days before your chosen day is due. It’s been suggested that all entries could be collected by one person (that wood be me ), and posted on the thread each morning, UK time, if everybody is happy with that.

DON’T FORGET TO PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR ADVENTS!!!!

If anyone realises that they are not going to make their deadline because of time restraints or busy-ness, please pm me asap so that I can fill in the gap

Yet o be done recieved ....

7th: Callmezippy
      8th: Jakie
      9th: LTC
      11th: Josi
      14th: Cags
      16th: MR
      17th: Wendy
      19th: Sarai
      20th: Rocket
      21st: Padme
      23rd: Bay
      You should have mine by the end of the week. I have an idea, I just need to work on it. I'll have my assignments done today.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Loving the advents, everyone.
        Jumble I have sent you Woohoo day 7 today and will have 14, hopefully by tonight. Just need time to actually make it.
        Got it, thanks

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        You should have mine by the end of the week. I have an idea, I just need to work on it. I'll have my assignments done today.
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Got it, thanks

Thank you
          Provided I stop getting called in to work for sick people. I've worked so many extra hours the past few weeks.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
            Beautiful, Estrela!

I didn't recognise the Castle cast when I first looked at the pic. They all looked so young, especially Nathan Fillion!
            This. ^
            I hadn't recognized them either! But I love it Estrela!

Jumble - I don't work this afternoon/evening, so I was planning on doing mine today. And just as a note while I'm at it, you should receive the 12th (or whatever my date is, it's written somewhere at home) of the Woohoo one this weekend or before.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ

Jumble - I don't work this afternoon/evening, so I was planning on doing mine today. And just as a note while I'm at it, you should receive the 12th (or whatever my date is, it's written somewhere at home) of the Woohoo one this weekend or before.
              Thank you

You've got the 12th and 25th for the WooHoo Advent

Comment

Thanks Jumble for posting the Advent[B] for me. I'm glad you all liked it.
                sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous advent Estrela!

Here is another entry by me:

sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

by Estrela

Comment

Another winner Estrela!
                      sigpic

Comment

Perfect advent, Estrela!

Comment

Very nice!
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

So... I've been a bit absent lately... and I don't see that changing during the holidays. However I have peeked in to see the advents from time to time and they are lovely.

Dec 1 - Lovely ~lg... the warm tones give it such warmth and I love that it is a cutie like Renner.

Dec 2 - Nolamom... Burn Notice has become a new favorite of mine. I recently watched all of the seasons except the current one airing (Tivo is grabbing it for me for later when I have time ) So anyway... I was tickled to see an advent for this couple and the flames fitting for the subject.

Dec 3 - So sweet, Cags... the looks on the faces of Castle and Beckett are so full of love.

Dec 4 - This one made me smile, Estrela. How could anyone not grin and be in the Christmas spirit of things after seeing this advent.

Dec 5 - Estrela, I love that the second one you did was so much fun. The favorite couple getting up to some holiday mischief under the mistletoe.

Jumble... I do plan to have my advent to you by the deadline, if not sooner (I'm aiming for sooner ).
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                                Perfect advent, Estrela!
                                I agree!!! I love it!

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X