• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice entries Sha and Yami

Here's mine........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      If someone could let me know when and what the next theme is going to be I'd be happy to look at the possibility of making it a challenge
      Originally posted by maneth View Post
      I regularly visit the admin forum so I'll try and remember to post a link to the theme thread whenever a new one is announced.
      Actually, they don't post what the theme will be more than a few days in advance, if at all, so you have to be quick with getting an appropriate sig/avi ready
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Actually, they don't post what the theme will be more than a few days in advance, if at all, so you have to be quick with getting an appropriate sig/avi ready
        In that case we woodn't be able to do it as we need at least one week's notice.

Of course, there's nothing stopping anyone from making artwork to fit the themes, but it doesn't sound like it wood be viable to make it into a challenge.

Comment

Thanks Ikorni, Meredith, and Jumble

Jumble: Love them!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Awesome entry Jumble
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Why did I think it was tut - week now? Thought it was the last week of the month, no? First week? Ugh, I can never keep that straight.
                Tut week always starts on the first Friday of the month

Love the challenge entries Jumble, Sha and yami! I failed to PS this afternoon - opened it and had a fiddle around but nothing came of it Oh well, hoping that this week is going to be a bit calmer for me than the last few so fingers crossed I'll get some PS time in
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

This one is very tough - how do you pick your favorites??????

sigpic

Comment

Great entries Jumble, ShaViva, Yami, and Nola!

@Nola, love the Katherine Hepburn icon! I'm named after her.

@Jumble: Love the KC themed icons! Modern West! I have his album too.

So far I have made 3 icons for the challenge. Bites that I don't have a lot of time to spend working on this challenge. I gotta work, so, yeah.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      This one is very tough - how do you pick your favorites??????
                      Exactly what I was thinking! I don't have favs, so I'll probably just settle for those whom I like very much...
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Whereas I have too many faves!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Exactly my problem *noddes wisely*.

Awesome entries, Jumble, Yamii and Nola! Nola, great choice with Queen. They are my all-time favourites!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                          Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic
                          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

My take on the 7 x 7 week. I've never done icons before, so...that was a rather interesting experience.

I meant to write "I heard it through the grapevine" for song (done by Ben Harper), but there was just no space!

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                              Exactly what I was thinking! I don't have favs, so I'll probably just settle for those whom I like very much...
                              That's fine, the theme titles are open to interpretation - you can do more than one set

Great entries Jumble, ShaViva, Yami, and Nola!

@Nola, love the Katherine Hepburn icon! I'm named after her.

@Jumble: Love the KC themed icons! Modern West! I have his album too.
                              You do? I've only just discovered them so haven't heard many tracks - just LOVE 'Let me be the One'

No problem, you can do more than one set ( if you have time ).

Comment

Wonderful themed icons everyone!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X