No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, muse, very funny ! The complete week I'm struggling to get something for the last challenge. Challenge is over an my muse comes back .
    That is really something I NEVER did before. I never actually colored a pic, or, in this case, a part of a pic (changed the color of the shirt from white to light-blue):

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Yea, I've had that happen before Jumble so I understand and Thanks

Hyn: I love it!
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I love Fridays! It's so much fun to see all the entries on one page! Well done everyone!

The new challenge looks interesting. I almost did icons for the last challenge since they're not something I usually do and I find them, uh, challenging.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Wow gorgeous entries everyone. This has been such a great challenge!

*bounces for the 7in7* might have to dust off PS and kick drag the muse out of her hiding place for this one
          *shamelessly steals post*

And a big round of applause to all of you
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awesome new art Hyn
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Yamii and meredithe

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Great entries everyone!

And darn my absent mind! I forgot to PM Jumble my Kevin Costner sig.

Why did I think it was tut - week now? Thought it was the last week of the month, no? First week? Ugh, I can never keep that straight.

I already have some ideas for the new challenge. Haven't made icons in ages!
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 26 October 2012, 05:54 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

LOVE THE NICK ART Hyn!

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

It's the first week, RiG! Lovely arties everyone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great art everyone!!! I'm not good at icons, so I have a feeling I'll sit this next challenge out.
                      Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                      Lovely arts all!

Another entry from me, this time I delved into another fandom: Legend of the Seeker. I never watched the show so I hope I did this some justice

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/yamiinsane/th_mother-confessor-764-yami.png
                      *squeels like a fangirl* Yay!!!! There's never enough LotS fanart!! And Kahlan is pretty much my favorite character on the show. Well, Richard was great too, especially when I needed eye candy lol. I love it yami, it's beautiful, and definitely did the show, and Kahlan, justice. And it's entirely possibly I'm going to snurch it since I'm usually awful at making wallies and I'm getting bored with my Castle one.
                      Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      <snip>
                      I can't believe you just did Downton art, Jumble. Oh, I think they are my second favorite couple in DA.

Love the first on the best.

Oh come on, she's gotten better through the war. She's not as mean as she used to be.

Spoiler:
                      And I have to agree with you on Matthew. But I do like Marry regardless. I just think she's vulnerable in a way.
                      LOL!!!! I saw the art and the posts, and asked myself "Hmm...Downtown Abbey...I wonder if Twin's DA spidey-sense is tingling? I bet she'll pop around to comment soon." And then you did! Sometimes I think that, for two people who have never met in person, we know each other scarily well lol.
                      Love it! Not enough LotS art around.
                      And then I thought of you with the LotS art as well. I love making LotS art, but my caps are still kidnapped in the abyss that is 6 CDs from my old computer, and I haven't had a chance to put them on my new external hard drive and I'm not entirely sure where they got put. I want them though lol. I had full episode caps for almost every episode, plus tons of promo images. And Richard and Kahlan are so pretty to work with!
                      Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Okay, this is *very* different for me - soft, pale...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ar_Nolamom.jpg
                      Ohh!!! I love them!!!!! Very nice!
                      Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      <snip>

There's a zombie ep??? Oh, I gotta see that!
                      Well...Yes and no. But it was a good, semi-campy, episode.
                      Speaking of Castle, I saw one of Richard Castle's books in my grocery store. Never knew they actually existed. Oh, if only I'd had the money!
                      You didn't? They have more than one of them now. I haven't read them yet, but I've heard they are pretty good. I'm waiting until I can get them from a library, since I hate buying things without knowing if I'll want to keep them for future reads lol.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Made this for the theme weekend. Unfortunately I can't find a decent sized pic to make a sig.

sigpic

Comment

Your welcome Hyn

Thanks TR. I hope you enjoy the wallpaper.
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Still MIA from PS, sorry!
                            But I made a vid for Continuum:

sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                              It's the first week, RiG! Lovely arties everyone.
                              Oh, okay. Thanks.

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post

Well...Yes and no. But it was a good, semi-campy, episode.
                              Still want to see it.

You didn't? They have more than one of them now. I haven't read them yet, but I've heard they are pretty good. I'm waiting until I can get them from a library, since I hate buying things without knowing if I'll want to keep them for future reads lol.
                              Nope. Keep in mind I'm only just getting into the show, so, no I had no idea. Library is a good idea.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Darn, away for a couple of days and so much to catch up on.

Just curious...how do you all get those cool names like Kitsune, Keeper of the Colt?

Mine still says the boring ol' "second Lieutenant".
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X