No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyn- Love the art The green coloring really adds something to it and I like how you used that texture I posted over the weekend
    LG- Awesome banner!! I love the use of layering the textures.. it's not an easy thing to do and have it turn out as well as yours.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
      Hyn- Love the art The green coloring really adds something to it and I like how you used that texture I posted over the weekend
      LG- Awesome banner!! I love the use of layering the textures.. it's not an easy thing to do and have it turn out as well as yours.
      Thanks. It's actually pretty easy when you've got an idea in mind. One of the things I do when I want to make artwork but have NO idea is I'll browse galleries on Shadowplay. I usually look at the Legendary artists (the top artists on the site) and mimic them. My work never turns out the same as theirs, but I've gotten some great ideas there.....Like my latest sig.

Comment

Welcome to the thread Ikorni

Did you know there is also an artwork thread dedicated to S/J here? I'm sure they'd love to see your artwork as well

Comment

Welcome aboard Ikorni & Twilord. New faces are good!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Welcome to the thread Ikorni

Did you know there is also an artwork thread dedicated to S/J here? I'm sure they'd love to see your artwork as well
            Yep, saw that too - Nolamom there is fantastic. This thread is really busy though!
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Thanks Josi

Fantastic arts Sha, Mane, Meredith, Padme, RIG, Hyn, lg, Twilord, and Ikorni (Welcome! )
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks, yami.

The "matching" wallie to my sig. I'm likely going to remake the sig 'cause I like this pic of Hawkeye better, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Got chores to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                  Thanks, Hyn. "New York State of Mind" is a song by Billy Joel that he began writing as he was going home to New York City. He'd been away for some time and was thinking about returning home, returning to his roots. (From what I understand, anyway.) Then, I heard Jeremy Renner singing the song and fell in love with the song (and Renner's voice ) In this case, however, "New York State of Mind" is in reference to an Avengers fanfic I have going (see link above my sig). It was originally intended to be a one-shot, but it's grown into a seven chapter fic.
                  Ah, now I get it *runs off to search the song*.
                  Avengers seems pretty popular here, huh? Well, not only here. Like the movie.

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                  Yeah, usually I'd planned to give him a red shirt (an insider to Grimm, the character he's playing there ... his favourite color is red and the fandom's pretty much kidding about that) but red didn't turn out the right way, so I changed that into green. Originally the shirt is yellow *shivers*. And as Silas' character also is a clock-worker the first thing I thought when you posted that texture was: MONROE! *squee* Glad you like it

Whoops, sorry, didn't want to ignore you. Thanks, Yamii
                  lg, the WP is AWESOME! *mental green* here
                  Welcome to the Thread, Twilord!
                  Last edited by Hyndara71; 25 September 2012, 10:18 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                  Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                  I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    Ah, now I get it *runs off to search the song*.
                    Avengers seems pretty popular here, huh? Well, not only here. Like the movie.

Yeah, usually I'd planned to give him a red shirt (an insider to Grimm, the character he's playing there ... his favourite color is red and the fandom's pretty much kidding about that) but red didn't turn out the right way, so I changed that into green. Originally the shirt is yellow *shivers*. And as Silas' character also is a clock-worker the first thing I thought when you posted that texture was: MONROE! *squee* Glad you like it

Whoops, sorry, didn't want to ignore you. Thanks, Yamii
                    lg, the WP is AWESOME! *mental green* here
                    Welcome to the Thread, Twilord!
                    Just google "Jeremy Renner sings New York State of Mind." That'll take you to what originally inspired the song.

Comment

You're welcome lg and Hyn

lg: Love the wallie as well!

In addition to my new sig/avi set, I made this texture:

I do hope that someone might find this useful
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks, yami

Comment

Gorgeous work lg, Hyn and Yami!

Welcome Ikorni and Twilord! Always good to see new people Hope you'll join in with the challenges - they boost the mojo and revive flagging muses by always giving us a subject to work with
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nice wp lg I see why you prefer that pic

Love that texture Yami - *snurches*

Welcome Twilord

Comment

You're welcome lg

Thanks Josi and Jumble
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                                Thanks Josi

Fantastic arts Sha, Mane, Meredith, Padme, RIG, Hyn, lg, Twilord, and Ikorni (Welcome! )
                                Thank you!

I've been looking for Early Edition caps to make a sig for the challenge, but haven't been too successful. It's an older show. Anyone know of any sites that might have some decent caps?
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X