• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely work everyone, awesome tut week this week
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Gorgeous tut week entries!

Awesome art lg and Nola! They are all gorgeous!
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Lovely banner and icons lg

I've been boobling with Yami's tut......

..... and of course it's nothing like it

Comment

Thanks, Jumble and yami.

Jumble, that's one thing I love about tutorials. Every person does things just a bit (or a lot) different. Your take on the tut looks great!

Comment

Thanks It was the usual thing - just had to add colour

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Thanks It was the usual thing - just had to add colour

Personally, I'm usually removing color! Even if I use some sort of coloring, I tend to gravitate toward more subdued tones.

Comment

What is this 'subdued' of which you speak?

Comment

Totally foreign concept for you...no worries - it's not communicable
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Phew! That's a relief!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Phew! That's a relief!

Comment

Great art everyone! Love the new challenge.. Hmm, so many sexy parts of the body, so little time.

Apparently I need to get a shadow play (that's the site right?) account so I can look at more tuts, lol

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                          Great art everyone! Love the new challenge.. Hmm, so many sexy parts of the body, so little time.

Apparently I need to get a shadow play (that's the site right?) account so I can look at more tuts, lol
                          ShadowPlay is probably one of the best free graphics sites out there for resources. That's really where I learned coloring is from tuts on there. While most of them are for PS, I was able to pick up the basics and translate it over into Gimp.

My latest "learning experience" from SP has been icons.

Comment

Most of what I do now I learned through experimenting.. and a lot of the time trying to figure out what went wrong... and then finding new ways to do it wrong until I find a way to do it right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              Most of what I do now I learned through experimenting.. and a lot of the time trying to figure out what went wrong... and then finding new ways to do it wrong until I find a way to do it right
                              That, too!

Or trying to figure out what I did right to get that awesome effect and not certain until the very last minute!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                I'm not a big experimentor... I don't mind following tut's but I don't like to do trial and error..

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X