Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIG - I think it looks great like that!
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      @lady: Love your "Working Man" Sig! Where is that pic from? I must say, Paul looks really good in it!
      Thank you! It's a cap from Jake 2.0 that someone else posted over on the Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread. As soon as I saw the color version (I had to desaturate it) with the red toolbox, I KNEW it had to be done like that.

Comment

@lady: Love your "Working Man" Sig! Where is that pic from? I must say, Paul looks really good in it!

Thanks.

Thanks for the Tip! And for liking the colors coming out of the gun.

Okey dokey...second try...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...y-bond-sig.jpg
        There you go...BAM, a hot Tony! Nice job, that looks great.

Text for me is the most difficult layer of art. You can have a great piece but then what do you do with the text? Some people in this thread are really good at it...hoping to get a few tips from them.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Okay, here's my first go at a 007 sig...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...W-bond-sig.jpg

...I was fortunate that Michael did a James Bond-esc photoshoot last year so I have plenty of appropriate pics to choose from. That aside, not sure I'm fond of the coloring in the text. I had a terrible time deciding what color it should be...I used a gradient called "sunrise". I'm afraid that I'm not as text savvy as our dear Jumble is. I mean, the text/fonts in her latest Martin sig are amazing!
          I love what you've done with the colouring and the text

And thanks

For me the text now doesn't stand out enough, but you know me and colours, right? Either way, it's still an Awesome sig, and experimentation is the key

Comment

Let me start by saying everyone´s artwork is wonderful. I would not be able to do it.
            Still, unfortunately this thread is not for me, since there seems to be no one willing to make anything for my fave, Rodney McKay.

Comment

OMG there's so much great stuff in this thread! A big round of applause for all the artists who've contributed so far. Well done everyone!

Challenge entries:

sigpic

Comment

Scian, try the Rodney thunk thread in the SGA Characters & Relationships forum.

Lovely art everyone!
                sigpic

Comment

I know about the Rodney thunk thread. I lurk there daily, but a certain name led me to believe he could be found here as well. Apparently I was wrong.

Comment

Some more beautiful art people, best thread ever.

RIG I love the Tony sig, the colours look brilliant like that. I prefer the second one you did, I really liked the text on the first one but this sig just doesn't need it.

Scian - Why don't you stick around, someone might make some Rodney art or you could ask someone to do some and see what people come up with. I know you said you can't make some but maybe you should have a go, I've only been doing for the last couple of weeks when this thread started and I've got some pretty good results.
                    sigpic

Comment

What I meant to say is that I heard about this thread on the Rodney thunk thread. It raised expectations that weren't met, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Scian View Post
                        What I meant to say is that I heard about this thread on the Rodney thunk thread. It raised expectations that weren't met, that's all.
                        Fair enough but you never know what could get posted in the future.
                        sigpic

Comment

Scian here's a sig for you Hope you like it.

Comment

Love it!
                            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
                              Scian here's a sig for you Hope you like it.

http://img72.xooimage.com/files/5/e/...rp-2bee9ee.png
                              Niiiiiiice sig! Welcome to the thread

Comment

You're welcome Scian.

Thank's Jumble! I make artwork from years now & I'm not as good as I wish to but I can do some great artwork sometimes!!

Comment

Working...
                                X