No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*shifty eyes* I'm baaaack...sorta. Arm/hand doing much better now. Alas, busy finishing projects I promised over a month ago. I gotta quit playing with my fave char!! but, I couldn't resist, and so...here he is

sigpic

Comment

i like your sig Yamii
      sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        It won't let me green you but I was TOTALLY trying to find a way to do something like that!!!!!! I just couldn't find the right book so THANK YOU!!!!
        Thank you!

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        Okay, so here's another entry from me...

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...Challenge2.jpg
        Nice and colorful!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        That is brilliant!

Love it! Looks like a little Jumblification has rubbed off on you lately
        Thanks!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        can't green you, but so totally wonderful!
        Thanks!

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
        More playing....

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/...onstantsig.jpg

I can't seem to convince my muse to cooperate this week. I keep trying to make something for the challenge, but it keeps doing its own thing, lol.
        Lovely, Rocket!

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
        *shifty eyes* I'm baaaack...sorta. Arm/hand doing much better now. Alas, busy finishing projects I promised over a month ago. I gotta quit playing with my fave char!! but, I couldn't resist, and so...here he is
        http://i.imgur.com/sfS3Pl.jpg
        Love it!

Another one...
        sigpic

Comment

really nice sy if you don't mind my asking how long did it take?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
            really nice sy if you don't mind my asking how long did it take?
            Thanks! Not to long, I only play with pics and coloring.
            sigpic

Comment

well it is really good i love the hip feel to it
              sigpic

Comment

the last Teal'c art was back at the gun week challenge and i really like him as a character so i figured what's the harm

sigpic

Comment

Loving the entries for this weeks challenge. I so wish I had time to do some arts for here but have saved loads of new tuts to try
                  sigpic
                  Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

thats a nice sig you got your self there bandcat
                    sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous arties everyone!! The challenge entries are amazing!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Jann (starlover) for the gorgeous sig!

Comment

i like Castles face in the new avi Spirit
                        sigpic

Comment

im sorry if im getting annoying with my Challenge ideas but i have one
                          Spoiler:
                          basically this is one of those everybody's name goes into a metaphorical hat and our lovely Josi, Sarai and Jumble chose names say i get picked first and i get put with Mane i have to make a set for mane based on what i know about mane and once i am put with mane i can't ask anymore questions about what mane likes and the set can't be about Sci fi it mus be off-topic
                          sigpic

Comment

another challenge idea
                            Spoiler:
                            basically just a normal week we all make art like normal no special challenge but at the end we vote for which art we think is the best
                            As far as I know this thread is about sharing art not voting for which one "is the best".

Great art everyone!
                            Sorry but my (art) muse is still on vacation - but I think she popped in a week ago . Not for making art but ... nice little story, a friend of mine got my Vegas-poster signed by JF. Last week it came back to me and I'm sooo proud now - and finally got my autograph
                            Last edited by Hyndara71; 16 April 2012, 03:56 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                            Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic
                            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                              As far as I know this thread is about sharing art not voting for which one "is the best".
                              please read later posts before criticizing me
                              sigpic

Comment

Awesome challenge entries Rocket and Sy

im sorry if im getting annoying with my Challenge ideas but i have one
                                basically this is one of those everybody's name goes into a metaphorical hat and our lovely Josi, Sarai and Jumble chose names say i get picked first and i get put with Mane i have to make a set for mane based on what i know about mane and once i am put with mane i can't ask anymore questions about what mane likes and the set can't be about Sci fi it must be off-topic
                                That's pretty much what we do for Sekrit Santa I don't think you were around here then, but we'll do it again next December

We've also done an 'in the style of......' where we made something copying someone else's style. That was fun

Please don't be put off by what might seem like negative responses to your ideas, it's mostly that you're fairly new here and won't have seen what's already been done - keep thinking!

Comment

Working...
                                X