• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many pretty challenge entries already

Don't forget to send them

Comment

For the challenge...

Last edited by syfyfan; 14 April 2012, 01:25 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

That's gorgeous Sy

Glad to see this one is proving popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          That's gorgeous Sy

Glad to see this one is proving popular.
          Thanks, Jumble!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
            It's lovely sy. But did I misunderstand the challenge? I though we also were required to put "Artwork for All" on the pieces?

And another one from me...

Apparently I'm feeling green...Maybe it's to combat the "unluckiness" of today being Friday the 13th lol...
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              It's lovely sy. But did I misunderstand the challenge? I though we also were required to put "Artwork for All" on the pieces?

And another one from me...

Apparently I'm feeling green...Maybe it's to combat the "unluckiness" of today being Friday the 13th lol...
              Thanks! Lovely green Yep!It's required to put "Artwork for All" and I did

Another one...
              sigpic

Comment

Great Friday round up, as always. Thanks Sarai.

Lovely new challenge - and beautiful entries already. Have to think a bit...
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Lovely green Yep!It's required to put "Artwork for All" and I did

Another one...
                  http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...geofweek-1.jpg
                  Pretty. I like the cat. But then, I'm an animal person and love just about anything with animals in it lol. Really? Am I that blind? I mean, I do have to wear glasses/contacts, but usually I can see just fine as long as I have them on...Or did you just put it on when you sent the entry in? Cause I went back and looked and still don't see it. Of course, I tripped over a table this morning, so I wouldn't put it past myself to miss it lol.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Great work everyone!

WW, that set is beautiful!

Nice LT!

Josi great job!

TR, lovely entry!
                    I just had to share with y'all. I only hope that when the time is right, I can find the right models and Bay will be up for putting them into the background. It would make such a unique cover!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Completely gorgeous arts everyone!

I was trying to find a tutorial that I just glimpsed at yesterday when I was trying to figure out how to use C4D renders in Photoshop but when I went to look for it again, I couldn't find it, so I just made one by myself with no tut at all. I hope you guys like it:

sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

nice sy i like irt
                        nice jon MR
                        sigpic
                        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Something for this week's challenge

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful art everyone! It's all gorgeous.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Gorgeous arties everyone!! I'm loving all the entires for the new challenge so far
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Jann (starlover) for the gorgeous sig!

Comment

Okay, here is the Tut for this (see below) sig as requested by LT.

Spoiler:

You will need these pics...

Create your canvass to your size or preference.

Your first layer will be the pinkish one. Leave it as is then add the pocket watch. Set it to overlay and 100% opacity.

Next add the polaroid and duplicate. Set the original aside so that only the copy remains on the canvass. Upload your first pic of choice and fit it to the polaroid. Once your happy with the pic and its clarity, set the picture to screen then merge the layer down so the polaroid and picture are as one. Duplicate the original polaroid again and repeat with the second (or however many pictures you wish) picture and situate it on the canvass as desired.

I did change the color of the pics but I don't remember what I did and, for me, that's more of a preference thing anyways.

Text
                                Spoiler:
                                For "Family" I used Sans and for the rest of the wording I used English Thin which you can find on Dafont.com

Next, add the pinkish texture again and set it to overlay at 100% opacity. Erase whatever lies over the pale pocket watch but otherwise leave it.

Next, add a visible layer (Layer, New from Visible) and sharpen the entire thing.

You should be done!

Wow! I hope that made sense; I've never written one of these things before.
                                Last edited by m&mnm317; 14 April 2012, 11:16 AM.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X