• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, I think I prefer the first one Maneth Both lovely though
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Do you need a plug-in to do that?? I have downloaded PS brushes and just put them into my GIMP brushes folder - they seem to work fine.

Okay, quickly looked it up. If the GIMP version is above 2.4 it should run PS brushes.

P.S is anyone else seeing almost bolded type in the posts (and 'normal' type in requotes)??
      Thanks, Mr. I'll try it out on my daughter's computer tomorrow. (She's home today and so I can't work with it.)

And, mane, I like both of your sigs. I like the dreamy quality of the second one but the roses in the first one.

Comment

Hmm....

Just made up this new set using this tut on Shadowplay. Now, I'm not sure which one I like better....the new one or the one I'm using right now!

Comment

That's beautful lg My preference is for the new one, but they're both really lovely

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            That's beautful lg My preference is for the new one, but they're both really lovely
            Thanks.

I was leaning toward the new one, as well.

Comment

I've made some new textures. As always, completely snurchable.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Those are beautiful Nola, I just might snurch a couple.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Made this for a challenge at Shadowplay. I'm manephelien over there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...sig500x200.png
                  Love it, mane. I may like the roses one just the teensiest bit more, but I like them both.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                  Hmm....

Just made up this new set using this tut on Shadowplay. Now, I'm not sure which one I like better....the new one or the one I'm using right now!

Wow, lg. That's just gorgeous.

<Lazy snip>
                  Awesome, Nola. I know I, at least, am going for that blue-green one. *rubs hands in anticipation*

I had to make myself a new sig. *points down* It's much less, um, colorful and flowery than my last one. I needed something darker, lol.
                  sigpic
                  Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

I like it Rocket - I was in a darker mood when making several of those textures you may notice...

My latest haul of gifs... (somebody stop me - I'm completely addicted!)
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Rocket. Nice sig, btw!

Comment

Great arties maneth, lg and Nola!
                        sigpic

Comment

Beautiful arties lg, Estrela, MR, Nola, Rocket & Mane
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Jann (starlover) for the gorgeous sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Graceful Spirit View Post
                            Beautiful arties lg, Estrela, MR, Nola, Rocket & Mane
                            Stealing Grace's post to say DITTO!!

Comment

My latest haul of gifs... (somebody stop me - I'm completely addicted!)
                              These are great Nola - they're adding a nice touch of active fun to the thread - go you!! Especially like the helmet guy with the gun

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                              I had to make myself a new sig. *points down* It's much less, um, colorful and flowery than my last one. I needed something darker, lol.
                              Love your new sig Rocket - I'm in the middle of watching Firefly for the first time (great show) so I especially appreciate seeing art for it. I like the dark look myself ... mmm, wonder what that says about me? lol Anywho, great job. Any chance of a tut? (Tried to green you I liked the sig so much but of course I couldn't! *glares at that little star icon taunting me*)

Missed the thread and the last tut (computer issues resulting in having to get and then set up a new laptop - is there no end to the number of updates for Win7?!!) - I caught up with the summary post and can only say WOW - great work. Greened as many people as I could - virtual green to everyone else.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Sy and Graceful!

Comment

Working...
                                X