No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to copy/paste mine and then I realized that I didn't need two copies cluttering up my computer so I just put the original in the brushes folder and threw away the zip folder afterward.
    sigpic

Comment

I have had so many computer crashes that I keep two files of almost everything!

Comment

Ack, fridge, why must ye be always locked??! *shakes fist*

Gorgeous wallie LG!! And Nola - fab brushes!! *snurches*

Comment

Day 8 by Mr

Comment

Day 8 of the WooHoo Advent Calendar is by Jann

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Installing is a snap! In PS you go to C: drive> Programs> Adobe> Photoshop versionxx> Presets> Brushes and just put the files in there. There should be a similar thing in Gimp. Let me check

Edit - oh, that link I just posted tells you where to put them!
              I don't do any of that - I just click on the brush icon in PS, click the little arrow and then 'load brushes' After that, I put the brush file onto my back-up EHD - saves cluttering up my pc

Comment

Lovely calendars and art in general

And love the brush! I admit I am using gimp for three years (and now teaching it in one class what is quite funny) but I have never installed brushes. I use brushes, but I have them in totally different folder and open it just like any other picture. I am used to do it this way and I always know where to find them.

I have finished my ss assignment, I will just have to look at it in the evening again, to assure that I still like it. I always do it with my art, I let it rest for a while and if I like it then, it is fine. If not, it needs to be remade

Comment

Beautiful Advent Mr!

Thanks for the kind words about the first try into making brushes guys! I will definitely do it again.

BTW - SeN - I love your sig/avi Christmas combo.
                  sigpic

Comment

That is a wonderful wallpaper, ~lg.

Congrats on making brushes, Nola.

Love the Day 8, Mr. The depth and texture really add to it.

Jann, the Martin advent is beautiful.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wonderful advents again today! Especially love the one with McKay!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Ack, fridge, why must ye be always locked??! *shakes fist*

Gorgeous wallie LG!! And Nola - fab brushes!! *snurches*
                      Thank you.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      That is a wonderful wallpaper, ~lg.

Congrats on making brushes, Nola.

Love the Day 8, Mr. The depth and texture really add to it.

Jann, the Martin advent is beautiful.
                      Thanks, Bay!

Comment

Wonderful calendars and arts everyone!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody! I've been away for a while, but I'm back!
                          Beautiful artwork and calendars, I love everyone's ava/signs! I love holidays!
                          I'll try some tuts soon! I've been drawing a lot lately so, it might be a little difficult for me to get back into photoshop ^.^

Comment

Welcome back Deli, we've missed you!

Comment

Using my own tut on making a word tree, I adapted it to using layers of snowflakes instead of words. The first layer, set the density at 50%, next layer 60% and so on. Every other layer set to outer glow. Oh, and for the initial fill layer, instead of white, fill with black so that the snowflakes show up!

sigpic

Comment

Nola, that's beautiful!

Speaking of tuts....I need to turn mine in for the week!

Comment

Working...
                                X