• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice arties, Jumble

I'm really hoping this month will be better again, inspiration-wise for me

Comment

Thank you

I hope so too January really isn't much good for inspiration, or much else come to that Hopefully Spring won't be far away and we'll all feel warmer
      Last edited by Jumble; 31 January 2022, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Did everyone not like the prompts, or just too busy/uninspired this month?

Comment

I did make one I just could not log in when I had it ready to submit it in time....I'll post it soon in the thread anyway

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenLycht View Post
            I did make one I just could not log in when I had it ready to submit it in time....I'll post it soon in the thread anyway
            The forum has been a bit hit and miss for the last couple of weeks

Ok, I'll do the prompt post and add yours in later

Comment

YOUR PROMPTS FOR FEBRUARY WERE

IMAGINATION

and

SONG LYRIC

DarkenLycht

Jumble

Last edited by Jumble; 03 March 2022, 11:22 PM.

Comment

YOUR PROMPTS FOR MARCH ARE

PUZZLES

and

SPRING

Please post your artwork here during the month and send them to me so that I can make a ‘prompt post' at the end of the month.

Please also put your name or initials on your pieces – thank you!

Comment

So this would have been my entry for "Imagination" but it also fits to the prompt "Spring"

"Spring in Sight"

But as it is I have recently made another "Spring"art, which can I guess count as an entry for this month's prompt:
                  "Trees in Spring"

Comment

Both are lovely - I'll add Spring in Sight to last month and keep Trees in Spring for March if that's ok

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Both are lovely - I'll add Spring in Sight to last month and keep Trees in Spring for March if that's ok
                      Sure it is and thank you I may be able to do one or two more

Comment

Sorry about the late post - April kinda crept up on me

​YOUR PROMPTS FOR MARCH WERE

PUZZLES

and

SPRING

DarkenLycht

Comment

YOUR PROMPTS FOR APRIL ARE

BOOKS

and

RAINBOWS

Please post your artwork here during the month and send them to me so that I can make a ‘prompt post' at the end of the month.

Please also put your name or initials on your pieces – thank you!

Comment

Hmm nice prompts, I think I can do at least one art for one of them

Comment

Hi all! Coming in for experts and advice. I'm still plodding through learning gimp. Honestly first day in months Ive opened it. I'm trying to make a pretty for my wall (either office or living room likely) that's basically a pretty picture with music over it. Ok. So far so good. I'm hoping to soften the edges of the music over it, and maybe fade it so it blends better? So far all the things I'm trying aren't quite right or I hate entirely. Any ideas?
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Adding on...I think I want o lift th words and notes off the page I scanned in. If I was on my previous computer and old program, I'd know just what to do.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X