Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    Josi: You're welcome! Thank thanks for the tuts!!!!! I might actually get an inspiration, now! If you want, I might be able to find an hour a day to take art off of PB and post it on Imgbox for you. That is if you wish me to do so. I might be able to do 2 hours, but that may not happen right away...
    You're welcome, yami! I've actually just had a go at one of yours from last time round, so thanks right backatcha

sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      You're welcome, yami! I've actually just had a go at one of yours from last time round, so thanks right backatcha

[URL=http://imgbox.com/KmEobcX9[/URL]
      You are most welcome!! And that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Here is my take on Josi's first tut:

sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Beautiful! Somehow the dreaminess of it really suits Arwen, there
          sigpic

Comment

Just got my laptop upgraded this morning! I shall be making art now, mostly for story related stuff, since this is tut week ima experiement with both of Josi's tuts combined into one!

lets se if my sanity can work now too... hehe

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

oh look! Awinita made some art! http://fav.me/dbfuwd9

Enjoy

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Lovely art, ladies

I'm glad to hear you've found a new host for this thread, though hopefully soon PB will realize their mistake and make a reasonable deal available for non-commercial use.

I can also offer to host, but since it's my own internet domain, it'll only be out there for as long as I continue to pay for it, so it's not really the best solution.

Comment

Here is my take on the last of Josi's tuts:

This is Lisa from the South Korean girl group BlackPink. One of my current faves. If you want to check out the song the lyrics come from, and look at the lyrics, you can go here:, Color Coded Lyrics: BlackPink Boombayah.
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Beautiful, yami!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you Josi!
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Tutorial Week 66

Yami

Tutorial by Josi

Josi

Tutorial by Yami

Comment

Challenge Week 234
                          Summer!

Your challenge this week is to make a piece of art that celebrates the theme Summer! This could be in the colours, images or fonts you choose to use. As always the challenge is open to interpretation - so use your imagination!

Please PM your entries this week to JadedWraith, clearly stating your GW screen name in the file name. Please send your entries no later than 5pm UK time on Friday.

Comment

I've finally seen Wonder Woman and got inspired to make this:

Comment

mental green ! That is so fierce.

ladies, concerning posting the entries, I might do it a bit later than usual. I have a new job and sadly, I haven't got out work sooner than 7 PM, most days a lot later. As you caniunderstand, when I arrive home, I have little patience to be online. So I may post them, later on Friday or on Saturday morning.( But I will post them, no worries).
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

No worries JW - RL has to come first

Comment

Working...
                                X