No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for trying to help Mane My problem wasn't finding the Gradient Map window, it was not having a clue how to apply the numbers that were in the tut

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Thanks for trying to help Mane My problem wasn't finding the Gradient Map window, it was not having a clue how to apply the numbers that were in the tut
      I know what you mean. Anyway, if you use different pictures, your end result will look different too, even with the same settings.
      sigpic

Comment

Challenge Week 199
        The Movies!
        (suggested by Ikorni and Ladygris)

This week your challenge is to make a piece of art inspired by your favourite movie! Whether that be a tribute to your favourite actor or actress, the film itself or even just the 'style' of the film applied to a different piece of art!

Maneth

Jumble

Comment

CHALLENGE WEEK 200!!

CELEBRATE!

This week we are celebrating our 200th Challenge! The challenge is to make a piece of artwork in celebration of any event you choose or anything referencing 200, or any other interpretation you wish to put on it.

We would also love you to post your favourite challenge entries and/or tell us what you are particularly happy to have learned from the challenges and/or the thread

PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JUMBLE BY 5PM UK TIME ON FRIDAY
          And please remember to put your name or initials either in the filename or on your artwork.

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            I know what you mean. Anyway, if you use different pictures, your end result will look different too, even with the same settings.
            True - anyway I just fiddled until I got something I liked

Comment

Based on this tut by JW and spoilered for The Musketeers 309................

I didn't understand the Gradient Map stuff so I just winged it with Selective Colour
              Gradient map was pretty hard to figure out so that was why I posted texture 2, which already has the gradient map. I intend to make a tutorial on the subject. Beautiful result, anyway Jumble and you "winged it" perfectly.
              Last edited by JadedWraith; 24 August 2016, 05:38 AM. Reason: Edit: now on my laptop I can change them.;)
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thanks JW I did use that texture but would have liked to figure out the Gradient Map. A tutorial on that would be very welcome

*cough*img tages*cough*

Comment

As soon I am back home.
                  sigpic

Comment

Long time no post here!
                    I've been experimenting with a new style.

EDIT: Some more

Last edited by Britta; 22 August 2016, 11:43 AM. Reason: Fixes.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Great to see you back Britta! Love your new style.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks JW I did use that texture but would have liked to figure out the Gradient Map. A tutorial on that would be very welcome

*cough*img tages*cough*
                        *cough* posting from a phone: it's very hard to change them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          *cough* posting from a phone: it's very hard to change them.
                          Ah, sorry - forgot you were away

Love the new style Britta

Comment

As I used so many photos, I hosted the tutorial on my LJ account. I hope it helps someone

Gradient Map tutorial

If something is not clear, which is more than probable, don't hesitate to ask.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you! Hopefully I'll sober up enough to have a go at that tomorrow

Comment

Thank you! Hopefully I'll sober up enough to have a go at that tomorrow
                                personally, I think you need to drink something strong before trying it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X