Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe

"I made a thing" is pretty much code for "I made fanart" Maybe some folks got laughed at it, others lauded for it or something, but its an offical term on Twitter now

three more days, one of these next three days my new laptop arrives!!

*is going through extreme cold turkey right now, continues to cling to Elsa like one would a favorite blanket or similar*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Pretty pretties coming out of this weeks tutorials, still plenty of time to get your entries in to me. I'm getting my hair cut on Friday so won't be posting bang on 5, but will be in the evening at some point

Comment

New laptop has finally arrived~!!!

NO MORe COLD TURKEY FOR ME!!!

*shall have an Elsa goody tonight*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I forgot if I posted this or not, but this will count for the moment of my Elsa artworks, Elsa in Ash White

http://fav.me/d8ryc9v

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            New laptop has finally arrived~!!!

NO MORe COLD TURKEY FOR ME!!!

*shall have an Elsa goody tonight*
            Yay for new laptop!

Comment

Some new ones by me

Dorian

Brae the Fox

Edit:

and a very fresh one, done today

Beckett
              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 11 June 2015, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Gorgeous arts everyone!

Well, I tried to look for a tutorial to follow (Or at least attempt to follow) but I couldn't find one that interested me so I made these:

sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

very nice yamiinsane perhaps you could do us a tutorial for them
                  sigpic
                  Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Tutorial Week 46

From Yami's tut

Jumble

Josiane

Comment

Banner by JadedWraith

Challenge Week 154

Music from a specific era

(Suggested by Scifan)

Your challenge this week is to make a piece of art inspired by music from a certain era. Think of the roaring 20s, the swinging 60s or the raving(?!) 90s!! As always the challenge is loose, but try to make your art look and feel as much inspired by the era as possible.

Size: Any
                      Pics: Any
                      Text: Any

Please PM your entries this week by 5pm on Friday to Josiane

Comment

Oh my goodness! I just lost an hour scanning through music from the 60's with all the memories of my teenagehood flooding back - particularly the summer of '67 which was awesome in so many ways

Now to find some Athos pics to fit with those titles...........

Comment

You know how sometimes when you open PS/Gimp with a fixed idea in your head of what you want to make and something entirely different happens? I blame my earlier trip down Memory Lane for this...............

In the summer of 1967 (aged 14) I ran away from home and ended up in London alone and very scared - it's amazing how quickly the bravado disappears when you're hungry and it's getting dark As I stood on Waterloo Bridge wondering what the heck I was going to do next, this guy came and leant on the rail beside me. He started telling me about how he'd run away from home when he was younger and that it was the biggest mistake of his life because he ended up in all kinds of bad places and lots of trouble. He said he was lucky enough to meet an elderly policeman who bought him a ticket and put him on a train back home. Thus he persuaded me that going back home was my best option and he took me back to the station and got me a ticket. Heaven knows where I would be now if he hadn't spotted runaway me and decided to help.

It was a Friday and my name is Julie, but his name wasn't Terry - oh come on! You can't have 100% perfection
                          Last edited by Jumble; 14 June 2015, 08:27 AM.

Comment

I always loved that song..and I have another beautiful story to go with it
                            sigpic
                            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I hadn't thought of it in years but the song brought it right back

Another entry................

Comment

Aaaaaaand another...............

Comment

Working...
                                X