No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic work everyone! If I didn't green you, then have some virtual jello

Thanks for the tuts, Kitten, Max and lg I'm definitely going to try out colourization at some point Alas I am running out of time for PSing before I go away for the next two weeks, so it might have to wait until October
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You're welcome lg
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        Sure. Let me get the matching wallie done, and I'll type it up. It's pretty easy. Btw, I work with Gimp, but I think it should translate over into PS fairly easy.
        Cool. I'll just add it to the list of tuts to try when I get time. School has been keeping my pretty busy.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Cool. I'll just add it to the list of tuts to try when I get time. School has been keeping my pretty busy.
          I'm that way, too. Have an entire list for later.

Comment

Guys! I'm back at the beginning as far as learning a graphics program - I got a virus on my laptop and ended up having to wipe the harddrive, meaning I've lost my copy of Paintshop Pro *woes*

I've downloaded GIMP and just started playing around. It seems reasonably intuitive, so hopefully I'll be able to recreate my previous level of graphics soon!

Comment

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
              Guys! I'm back at the beginning as far as learning a graphics program - I got a virus on my laptop and ended up having to wipe the harddrive, meaning I've lost my copy of Paintshop Pro *woes*

I've downloaded GIMP and just started playing around. It seems reasonably intuitive, so hopefully I'll be able to recreate my previous level of graphics soon!
              GIMP is pretty easy. If you have any questions, just ask.

Comment

Graceful Spirit lovely icons!

Hyn nice wallie!

Lg you're welcome and cool Carson art!

Bay thanks

Max double thanks

Kitten thanks for the tut!

Jumble awesome Martin art!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Sy.

Comment

You're welcome lg!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      GIMP is pretty easy. If you have any questions, just ask.
                      Well I had a bit of a go:

GIMP's not too bad - I've figured a few things out already, but I'm still going to need to practise.

Comment

Very nice!

The biggest thing I notice in Gimp is that PS tutorials that call for selective coloring don't work without a lot of fiddling. I just add fill layers and such until I'm happy.

Comment

Well I had a bit of a go:

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/...much/tesla.png

GIMP's not too bad - I've figured a few things out already, but I'm still going to need to practise.
                          I like it, GIMP is pretty easy to get the hang of.... trust me, if I can do it EVERYBODY can
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

That's a heck of a blow If you originally bought PP, can't you download a trial version and then unlock it with your code? I know you can do that with PS

Comment

Made up a new texture today. Not sure how it'll work as I've not used it yet, but I thought I'd post it. Snurchable for anyone who wants it.

Comment

Love it Misa!

lg: Love the texture!
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X