Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    Gorgeous art everyone!

lg: May I ask for a tutorial on that first sig? I absolutely LOVE the coloring!
    Thanks!

Sure! It just might take several days to get done. Have a really busy weekend.

Comment

Oh wow, awesome artwork everyone.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        I never watched it. Now, I'm curious.
        It was a great movie.
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

lg that is beautiful, seconding the tut request when you get time
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Finally made some new art... Not the best I've ever made, but I hadn't even touched PS since Halloween...

sigpic

Comment

Reminder...

You have until tomorrow to sign up for the
              Artwork for All
              Secret Santa 2013!

Here's how it will work:

1. Sign up on this form! You have until SUNDAY 24th NOVEMBER to do so. If you want to join in, you *must* sign up by this date.

We need to know who you are, what fandoms/people/ships/things you like, so that your Secret Santa knows what to make. We also need to know what fandoms you are willing to make stuff for, so that we can pair you up with someone with whom you have at least one fandom in common.

3. Secret Santa allocations will be given out as soon as possible after the 24th so that you can get to work. You can make as much as you like, but at a minimum try to make at least one wallpaper or a sig/avi set.

4. PM your gifts to JOSIANE by FRIDAY 20th DECEMBER! Do not send them directly to your Secret Santa recipient. I will distribute all the gifts over the weekend of 21st/22nd December so that everyone gets them at the same time and in time for Christmas.

5. If for any reason you realise you won't have time to make anything after all, please tell me as soon as possible, and at the latest by Friday 13th December so that we can try to find someone else to make a gift so that your recipient doesn't miss out.

Happy Arty Christmas to you all!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                Here's a just-for-fun wallpaper I made in honor of the Doctor Who 50th and all the various regenerations thus far. I don't love the outcome, but I'm really happy with the concept, so I thought I'd share.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z426/Rocket_Scientist1/th_drwho50rocket_zps92a79d10.png

It's very loosely based on this tutorial: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Shadowpl...howtopic=31471
                (Mostly I just used the resources.)

I like it. But I am always second guessing myself, as well.
                Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                A second challenge in a row that I was inspired to do!!!

In reality, I did this sig less than a week ago and didn't have the right text until this challenge.

I love them and I was thinking on doing something for that quote as well. I can't decide which colouring I prefer; they're both gorgeous.

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                I always liked your clean style. It's memorable and it's you.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thanks JW.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    lg that is beautiful, seconding the tut request when you get time
                    I'd also very much like to see that tut

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                    Finally made some new art... Not the best I've ever made, but I hadn't even touched PS since Halloween...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ps664f9661.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ps3813f722.jpg
                    Very nice Doctor Who art

Comment

Still can't get the Barbike right

I'll be changing the textures if I ever finish the model... It's red now because.. I like red

Comment

LAST CHANCE to sign up for the
                        Artwork for All
                        Secret Santa 2013!

I'll be doing the allocations this evening, so you have about eight hours or so to sign up if you haven't already and still want to join in

Here's how it will work:

1. Sign up on this form! You have until SUNDAY 24th NOVEMBER to do so. If you want to join in, you *must* sign up by this date.

We need to know who you are, what fandoms/people/ships/things you like, so that your Secret Santa knows what to make. We also need to know what fandoms you are willing to make stuff for, so that we can pair you up with someone with whom you have at least one fandom in common.

3. Secret Santa allocations will be given out as soon as possible after the 24th so that you can get to work. You can make as much as you like, but at a minimum try to make at least one wallpaper or a sig/avi set.

4. PM your gifts to JOSIANE by FRIDAY 20th DECEMBER! Do not send them directly to your Secret Santa recipient. I will distribute all the gifts over the weekend of 21st/22nd December so that everyone gets them at the same time and in time for Christmas.

5. If for any reason you realise you won't have time to make anything after all, please tell me as soon as possible, and at the latest by Friday 13th December so that we can try to find someone else to make a gift so that your recipient doesn't miss out.

Happy Arty Christmas to you all!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the green and the compliments...
                          sigpic

Comment

Turns out that that JFK quote couldn't have been more apt for The Day of the Doctor!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Turns out that that JFK quote couldn't have been more apt for The Day of the Doctor!

That is awesome, josiane.

Comment

I have now sent out all the Secret Santa allocations with the exception of a couple of people whose PM boxes were full

Just a quick overall reminder:

- You can make as much as you like, but at a minimum try to make at least one wallpaper or a sig/avi set.

- PM your gifts to ME by FRIDAY 20th DECEMBER! Do not send them directly to your Secret Santa recipient. I will distribute all the gifts over the weekend of 21st/22nd December so that everyone gets them at the same time and in time for Christmas.

- If for any reason you realise you won't have time to make anything after all, please tell me as soon as possible, and at the latest by Friday 13th December so that we can try to find someone else to make a gift so that your recipient doesn't miss out.

Happy Artworking!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X